Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ppgohbk

Pg House Consultation

Hi Mr chong and here is my flat that was bought in the resale market and going to collect keys next month. Kindly advise and enlighten me on how to improve this house<textarea cols="80" rows="20" style='margin:0px;width:650px' id='postcontent' name="Post" tabindex="5" class="rteiframe">Hi Mr chong and here is my flat that was bought in the resale market and going to collect keys next month. Kindly advise and enlighten me on how to improve this house feng shui.

1. bird eye view

satelitte.jpg

2. Floor Plan

floorplan.jpg

3. View in from outside house

frontin.jpg

4. view from balcony

combined.jpg

Edited by ppgohbk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

5. right of main door

frontright.jpg

6. out from main door

viewoutfromdoor.jpg

7. outside MBR

outsidembr.jpg

left of main door are walls so didn't take photo, further outside left are another house main door

Compass reading as listed on the floor plan are;

1. 285

2. 290

3. 338

4. 110

The S on the floor plan are sink

Edited by ppgohbk

Mr. chong, please advise whether is it appropriate for me to have a fish tank in the house and which location is better for it.

thanks

Hello

Your house is alright but frankly doesn't suit the both of you.

Can you draw out the exterior path of your corridor area?

You need to put up a partition beside the master bed against the room door. In this house, your better months are usually in the first half of the year. Listen to your elders and superiors, they will be the ones to help you. Your wealth is hidden from you in the house, not easy to activate.

Yes, you may place a fish tank but its better to get an FS onsite.

Yes, I had also check it out that the house's gua basically doesn't suit our gua but since bought so had no alternative. Will staying at the good gua side of the house more often can turn this around ? basically I spend most of the time in the study room that is the center of the house area.

Can I put up a door curtain for my MBR instead of a false partition ?

this is the path of my corridor

housecor.jpg

thanks

Yes, I had also check it out that the house's gua basically doesn't suit our gua but since bought so had no alternative. Will staying at the good gua side of the house more often can turn this around ? basically I spend most of the time in the study room that is the center of the house area.

Can I put up a door curtain for my MBR instead of a false partition ?

this is the path of my corridor

housecor.jpg

thanks

Hello

Not good. Along the straight corridor (opposite right your main door), put some small potted plants with more pebbles or stones around the pots. Outside your main door (on the basis that your compass directions are accurate) on the left side which is the wall, place a fish tank with some fishes. (If fishes die, keep replacing)

Mbr door curtain too dusty and not proper to use. If can't partition, place a display cupboard beside.

What you read about good or bad side house gua etc are not practical.

Edited by Mr Chong

Hi Mr chong, noted about the MBR layout. Will collect my keys next week and would confirm my corridor and compass reading again. I know its just around 2 degree to another gua and would reconfirm again.

The previous owner had a false wall display just after the door, is this the one you are referring ?

mbrcupboard.jpg

Would reconfirm the flower pot and corridor again.

Hi, Mr chong and this is the updated corridor layout. The arrow represents my unit.

myhse.jpg

I am using a engineering compass to take the reading. After repeated reading from the ground floor outside of concrete, the reading is similar as I had taken before.

Hello

Since you've confirmed its accurate, go ahead and place the fish tank outside. As you're not familiar with FS, keep a close monitoring of your activities or happenings and fishes within the next 2 weeks after you've placed. (Inform me of anything unusual quickly) Today afternoon after 3pm will be good to do.

Mr chong, I had been to the place to see again for the fish tank location.

Unfortunately the place had a utility room thus only a very small area are left ( around 1 feet ) else would block the utility room door. Any other alternatives other than fish tank that could remedy this ?

Can I place the plant as below indicated ?

myhse2.jpg

thanks

Hello

It should be on the other side of the corridor(opposite). Pls read instructions properly....small potted plants and.....

What I meant was just outside your main door on the left for the fish tank. Get a small one instead.

hi Mr chong, I would try for the plant because opposite is the other unit's utilities room. Basically afraid they would complain about it.

I would source for smaller fish tank for my left corner of main door

thanks

hi Mr chong, I would try for the plant because opposite is the other unit's utilities room. Basically afraid they would complain about it.

I would source for smaller fish tank for my left corner of main door

thanks

Hello

Hope we are getting the right understanding. The small potted plants are to be placed along the straight corridor slightly to the right of your main door and it should be on the opposite wall further from you. From your floorplan, I don't see any utilities. (I think there's a colored shoe box)

Edited by Mr Chong

Hi Mr. Chong, Please check whether this location is correct or not for the flower pot

myhse3.jpg

Can you also enlighten me about the theory behind this as I would also like to pick up some knowledge about this.

thanks

Hi Mr. Chong, Please check whether this location is correct or not for the flower pot

Can you also enlighten me about the theory behind this as I would also like to pick up some knowledge about this.

thanks

Hello

Yes, that is the position which is beside shoe box.

The way the Qi moves outside your house is not good. Doing as I suggeste will help to redirect the Qi.