Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ppgohbk

Pg House Consultation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello

Yes, that is the position which is beside shoe box.

The way the Qi moves outside your house is not good. Doing as I suggeste will help to redirect the Qi.

okay for the plant location but any particular date to put it ?

thanks

Edited by ppgohbk

Mr. Chong, I had put the plant as stated but the house owner shift it back to my place the very next day :(

Any other alternatives of good place to put ?

Mr. Chong, I had put the plant as stated but the house owner shift it back to my place the very next day :(

Any other alternatives of good place to put ?

Hello

Your exterior west is blocked by another building or solid vertical wall?

Afternoon quickly put some metalic display/objects in both your toilets and service balcony. Keep all the windows at these locations open. Keep your kitchen door close.

The partition (you erected) within your foyer area, place an indoor plant at the edge (opposite the wall side) forming an L-shape. So that when you enter your main door and turn right, the space is smaller. Understand?

Hello

Your exterior west is blocked by another building or solid vertical wall?

Afternoon quickly put some metalic display/objects in both your toilets and service balcony. Keep all the windows at these locations open. Keep your kitchen door close.

The partition (you erected) within your foyer area, place an indoor plant at the edge (opposite the wall side) forming an L-shape. So that when you enter your main door and turn right, the space is smaller. Understand?

Hi Mr. Chong, done with all the above except the plant as I want to ensure the actual position with pictures. ( A or B)

myhse6.jpg

Do I still need the fish tank outside ?

My exterior west sector is another unit's balcony, another building is quite far apart.

here is a sectional building view...mine is 383

flatplan2.gif

Edited by ppgohbk

Hi Mr. Chong, done with all the above except the plant as I want to ensure the actual position with pictures. ( A or B)

Do I still need the fish tank outside ?

My exterior west sector is another unit's balcony, another building is quite far apart.

Hello

I suggest that you take on one advice at a time. Try the suggestion by the other forumer first. It would not be good nor appropriate to mix one method with another. Hope you understand.