Punggol Breeze

Update as of 22/11/2008

4 room - Total 310 units selected

5 room - Total 118 units selected

Total take up rate ~ 44.4%

:dancingqueen:

Edited by irenetsh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So happy! got my choice unit at Blk 618A facing the common green. Love the tiles selection and so looking forward to starting my renovations. :dancingqueen:

Hi Jiahui > Best of luck and actually u might have a better chance in 4 room than 5 room as there are 778 units of 4-room n only 186 units of 5 room. Take up rate is slow but it is working to the best advantage for u. More choices mah.. :P

Mostly (I think 99.9%) a go-ahead BTO liao

Take up rate as of today ~ 53.73%

4 room 400 units selected

5 room 118 units selected

another 4 days of selection left...

Update...28/11/2008

4 room - Total 485/778 units selected

5 room - Total 118/186 units selected

Total take up rate is 62.55%

Phrase 1 should hv stop for now

Phrase 2 will start in mid-Dec

Update...14/12/2008

4 room - Total 485/778 units selected

5 room - Total 151/186 units selected

Total take up rate as of 12/12/08 ~ 65.98% :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Edited by irenetsh

Hi All,

I've got queue no.2(5rm flat). Now i'm kinda hoping the project don't go thru, as it seems a resale for 5rm in punggol area is actually much lower than the 370K i'm supposed to be paying.

not sure wat are the views of breeze applicants. :dunno:

:seeya:

Hi All,

I've got queue no.2(5rm flat). Now i'm kinda hoping the project don't go thru, as it seems a resale for 5rm in punggol area is actually much lower than the 370K i'm supposed to be paying.

not sure wat are the views of breeze applicants. :dunno:

:seeya:

Hi..too bad for u. It's a confirmed go-ahead BTO project. Received the confirmation letter from HDB & also got the appointment date & Time to sign the Agreement for Lease.

U can give up if u wan and get a re-sale now. The latest transacted price for 5-room Punggol flats can be found in tis link http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bb33/ispm051p.nsf/Se...nForm&Seq=1 And MOST prices were higher than 370K.

Hi..too bad for u. It's a confirmed go-ahead BTO project. Received the confirmation letter from HDB & also got the appointment date & Time to sign the Agreement for Lease.

U can give up if u wan and get a re-sale now. The latest transacted price for 5-room Punggol flats can be found in tis link http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bb33/ispm051p.nsf/Se...nForm&Seq=1 And MOST prices were higher than 370K.

Ohhh my Goooodness.... this really sucks.... looking at the resale value close to the vicinity, it definitely is much lower to purchase a resale.... considering the renovated flat(5yr old), the 1st timer grant S$40K... move in condition and almost immediately.... etc. etc....

Breeze, have to wait a **** 4 yrs, 2013!!! goodness, gracious.... supposed to be 2012!!!

Irene: if i were to give it up now, what are the penalties?? any idea?

Edited by CRUCIFER

I'm not too sure too...but ur S$ 2K booking fee will be forfeit definitely. U better make up ur mind fast coz once u penned the AOL there is no turning back.

wow $370k for a new BTO flat? i think by 2013 the price would have already shot beyound $450k for new flats liao...sheesh so ex! :(

5rm gg for 370 for breeze? Can someone advise the price range? I am thinking of getting a resale in 171C, seems that valuation at 375

5rm gg for 370 for breeze? Can someone advise the price range? I am thinking of getting a resale in 171C, seems that valuation at 375

Price range for Breeze is 320k to 372k

HaiiZzzz... the price at the point of launch was crazy... and for us, we kanchiong scared no more flats dats why applied for it...

If i could turn back time, i'd rather not apply for this high priced flat... anybody here interested to cancel?? maybe we can form a big enuff group and tell HDB to scrap this project.... Imagine, valuation at 375 and minus 40 grant for 1st timer...

Edited by CRUCIFER

HaiiZzzz... the price at the point of launch was crazy... and for us, we kanchiong scared no more flats dats why applied for it...

If i could turn back time, i'd rather not apply for this high priced flat... anybody here interested to cancel?? maybe we can form a big enuff group and tell HDB to scrap this project.... Imagine, valuation at 375 and minus 40 grant for 1st timer...

Hey excuse me..WHAT SCRAP THIS PROJECT!!!! U can give up the unit yourself. U only lose 2k booking fee!! Dun drag others down too. Many Breezers are happy with their selection & looking forward to the new units.

U should make ur choice wisely THEN and not complain unnecessary NOW!!!

Buying a flat is not play-play business and u got yourself to blame only ok!!

Anyway, HDB has already called for the Tender to Build P.Breeze......and it's CONFIRM!!!!!!!!

Edited by irenetsh