Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
irenetsh

Punggol Breeze

Hey excuse me..WHAT SCRAP THIS PROJECT!!!! U can give up the unit yourself. U only lose 2k booking fee!! Dun drag others down too. Many Breezers are happy with their selection & looking forward to the new units.

U should make ur choice wisely THEN and not complain unnecessary NOW!!!

Buying a flat is not play-play business and u got yourself to blame only ok!!

Anyway, HDB has already called for the Tender to Build P.Breeze......and it's CONFIRM!!!!!!!!

Hmm... 1stly, relax ya? not trying to pick a fite here... what can I, 1 person do? nothing much... if HDB says go-ahead, then i believe it'll go ahead....

2ndly, i complain bcos i felt that this project is really priced unrealistically... remember, this project was launched last year and HDB's new flat prices are tagged along with resale flat pricing.... Stupid Ah Mah rule...

Buying a flat is not play play, i totally agree with you... that's why i'm reconsidering as this is a few hundreds of thousands we're talking about... not shopping at Metro, OG or Robinsons ....

Lastly, I'm not too sure if there are many Breezers here that are happy and looking forward to the construction of the estate... 2013 completion and priced more expensive than a current resale unit ard the vicinity.... Maybe what Ah Mah and his team can do is, relook at the pricing of the estate and make some necessary adjustments, so everyone is happy....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

you can go to punggol forum to see.. there are breezers who are happy and looking forward to our new homes...

yes, the price is expensive and we have to wait longer... everything are getting more and more expensive.. in sg.. you seldom will see a decrease in prices especially for hdb flats...

if you really regret on this... you can just give up and forfeit the 2k...

Hmm... 1stly, relax ya? not trying to pick a fite here... what can I, 1 person do? nothing much... if HDB says go-ahead, then i believe it'll go ahead....

2ndly, i complain bcos i felt that this project is really priced unrealistically... remember, this project was launched last year and HDB's new flat prices are tagged along with resale flat pricing.... Stupid Ah Mah rule...

Buying a flat is not play play, i totally agree with you... that's why i'm reconsidering as this is a few hundreds of thousands we're talking about... not shopping at Metro, OG or Robinsons ....

Lastly, I'm not too sure if there are many Breezers here that are happy and looking forward to the construction of the estate... 2013 completion and priced more expensive than a current resale unit ard the vicinity.... Maybe what Ah Mah and his team can do is, relook at the pricing of the estate and make some necessary adjustments, so everyone is happy....

you should think carefully before you committed with HDB, if you are not comfortable with the price you should NOT paid the deposit earlier, i myself are not a breeze wannabe but i can understand that there are some ppl who are very happy with their buying especially the threadstarter,

the housing in punggol are unrealistically high which i am fully agreed that's why i am not looking at the resales market now, even Jurong west price for 5 room are also going upp...

Anyway, lot of ppl are telling me that the price for resales are dropping in the next 6 month, if you can afford,wait for it to be happen before fortfit your deposit.

Crucifer - I think u back out better, most to most lose 2k OTP..Then u go buy ur resale flat..not really worth tying yourself to something which has not even been built & cost so much when property prices are expected to drop so much.

Dats wat the HDB officer told me, when I ask her what will happen if i back out on my purchase.

Last time nearly bought those leftover exec flats in Punggol, $290k niah. Kinda regret never buy coz price shot up so much since then.

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Signed the AOL today.....

:yamseng:

Hi Irene,

Congrats on your new found home/lovenest.... All the best!! :yamseng:

Hi Bros/Sis,

Thanks for your many valuable comments/opinions, i tink me and mrs would most probably give up and forfeit $2K.... SianZzz.... This $2K would definitely help me on my cashflow for wedding come Aug'09.... :bangwall::bangwall: Anyways, i've no one to blame but myself...

you know.. you are lucky.. as ur q number is 2... can choose your choice units but you choose to give up... this is quite unfair to those who really need the flat...

I wonder whether you have taken my choice unit.. lol...

well... next time when u are applying for another one.... you and your partner really have to think through.. dun just apply for the sake of it... good luck...

ps: i am official breezer as well.. ^^

hi CRUCIFER,

take note that if u buy a resale flat, reno cost is higher

if u buy a new flat, reno cost is lower leh..

i still think that overall, if got chance to buy new flat, its always better than resale

Some people want to buy new flat also cant get a good number

hi CRUCIFER,

take note that if u buy a resale flat, reno cost is higher

if u buy a new flat, reno cost is lower leh..

i still think that overall, if got chance to buy new flat, its always better than resale

Some people want to buy new flat also cant get a good number

Yang Guo > I totally agreed with u

New flat is always better than Re-sale

Not really, personal preference..

Like me..prefer resale because,

1)much bigger, bigger rooms

2)got grant

3)Readily available amenities

4)Can choose where you want to stay

5)Flats and units are spaced out wider, not like new flats. You can see & smell wat the next block neighbour is eating

6)Got open carpark- I totally love open carpark.

7) etc

Not really, personal preference..

Like me..prefer resale because,

1)much bigger, bigger rooms

2)got grant

3)Readily available amenities

4)Can choose where you want to stay

5)Flats and units are spaced out wider, not like new flats. You can see & smell wat the next block neighbour is eating

6)Got open carpark- I totally love open carpark.

7) etc

Hi 666,

Very encouraging advice from you. I just want to take my time this time round to shop ard for a nice unit... back then, it seems like flat supply was running low... resale was going sky high... BUT... it seems much more reasonable nowadays due to the gloom....

Crucifer > Thanks & Good luck in searching for your lovenest too!!

Eeyorex > Congrats too & Yes, he took ur choice unit away.....hahahaha

oh man... if he give up in the first place.. i would have gotten my choice unit... wasted la... hahaha

oh man... if he give up in the first place.. i would have gotten my choice unit... wasted la... hahaha

Hmm... can change anot?? i dont mind changing with you leh... haha.... if only i can get my S$2000 back...