Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vin13

Our First Home!

Wah seh u r really fast!!!

everything done in such a short time.

HDB still finishing up with my unit's defect.. -__-

I realised ur hse renovation is very very much like my hse design! Enjoy viewing ur pics alot! let me have a feel of how mine will look like after reno.

More pics anytime pls! =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Light switches for the living rm... i think i need to do labelling le... keep pressing wrong switch.. :bleah:

17112008583.jpg

Haha...I also like you..keep pressing the wrong one...I have 2 sets of triple gangway switches near the main door and after like 3 weeks, I'm still getting them wrong! Arrghh... I think I must label them also...Haha :bleah:

:lol: hah.. Initially we wanted to try gold gates with white main door de... but later realised could be too over.. so, conversative abit still better lah...

hehe. yea lo. dare not be so daring. better keep to de safer colors

Wah seh u r really fast!!!

everything done in such a short time.

HDB still finishing up with my unit's defect.. -__-

I realised ur hse renovation is very very much like my hse design! Enjoy viewing ur pics alot! let me have a feel of how mine will look like after reno.

More pics anytime pls! =)

Hi Esther : ya... so far fast is fast... now we are bracing ourselves for another round of defects-checking-rectifying-rechecking-rerectifying... haha... goes on and on. Alot of paint stains on the skirting, bombshelter cover, tiling.. stick masking-tape until want to vomit.. :bleah: and some minor workmanship problem etc too.. then ID arranged for ah-ney cleaning 2 times le.. but everytime, another sub-con comes in to do work... dirty again.. I think we are quite a cleanliness freak or should say "pai mia (bad-life)".. everytime see dirty, would go into "auto mode" to bring out the broom to sweep or wipe... :no:

Care to share your 3D drawings?... do post up on ur blog.. our layout quite challenging, very interesting to see the ideas different ID can think of... :good:

Hi mmycheng : Ya lor.. i will label them soon... if not keep "playing" like dat, the bulb will also die very soon and waste unnecessary electricity.. :no: ..cut cost cut cost....btw, congrats on completing your reno works... very stylish and modern!...we are rooting for more of your "encore photos" :D

haiz, my id dun do computerised 3-d drawings. Only those 2d type. But haven fill in the colour yet cos we just chose our laminates. Once i have any updates i will definitely post up on my t-blog. But now is no updates yet. =( sweat. luckily i am in no hurry to move in.

haiz, my id dun do computerised 3-d drawings. Only those 2d type. But haven fill in the colour yet cos we just chose our laminates. Once i have any updates i will definitely post up on my t-blog. But now is no updates yet. =( sweat. luckily i am in no hurry to move in.

actually no 3d drawings also mean some cost is saved. :dancingqueen:

anyway vin.. planning to move in ?

payretep : We thought the white doors would give a more expensive look... anyway, much better than the original brown we have now... I think white doors goes very well for country theme too.. could do some stenciling etc to give a personalised touch to it... Open house.. not sure leh... but if you r keen to pop by, just drop us a pm to see if we can work the schedule :good:

Pinkpetter: yeah.. :good: a fresh coat of paint for the doors gives a nice finishing touch...good luck on choosing ur colors...

mwerkz: what is patter door huh? Quite curious what colors u r using... :P

Updates for today....

Light switches for the living rm... i think i need to do labelling le... keep pressing wrong switch.. :bleah:

17112008583.jpg

Doors doors doors... bdrm doors, toilet doors and main doors + gates..

door.jpg

Kitchen solid surface is up le, sink also installed... stove halfway done... and still expecting some glass panels to be up... will post more later...

Back to tv time... :seeya:

Wah.. your switches are really cheem leh.. So many how to remember which switch corresponds to which light? But I like this kind of big big switch also.. :D

Your white doors are really really :dribble: .. i really need to have white doors too! :sport-smiley-004:

hi! i'm from the same estate too! nice to meet u :) my block is next to urs, 677b :yamseng:

Hi GraCieGaL: Thanks for the compliments.. Haiyo.. must thank haroldism for warning about the ikea floor mat... if not waste money is one thing.. spoil the parquet is big thing.. :P

Esther: Looking fwd for the 2D dwgs.. ya.. It's still better that not in hurry move in .. got more time to plan... and for nua ppl like us, we can slowly clean up and move our barang barang... :sport-smiley-004:

junxian: Should be mid dec... depending on our moving house progress... the missus got 1 lorry of clothings and barang barang to move... our wiw confirm not enough for her... haai... :bleah:

payretep: Luckily our electrician can give us the 4-gang switches... if not, dunno how.. our switches very untidy..

The white doors will go along very well with your new dining table and chairs. Your dining table very nice leh... like the wood table top and chair finishing.. gd choice :good:

Hi piggiedearz: Nice to see another neighbour from same estate.. hehe.. Have you move in? 677B is the block that day got one girl want to jump building de right?... :o

This house is how many sq m??? I am getting one in Jurong West at 110sqm..i am wondering is it going to be small ?? :(

Ours 110sqm ... u getting same layout? err... for our layout, others still ok.. only the kitchen is very small loh... when buying fridge, washer, sink, hob, hoob etc have to watch the size... :bleah:

Hihi! i'm your same estate neighbor! from 677c..hehe..

i'm considering hacking works too! Was worried about it damaging the existing flooring... did you have any issues on it?

Hihi! i'm your same estate neighbor! from 677c..hehe..

i'm considering hacking works too! Was worried about it damaging the existing flooring... did you have any issues on it?

Hi Risis...when the wall is down, chips and scratches are inevitable, your ID or contractor would take precaution to cover the flooring but for us, scratches still happened... :wacko:

Our ID, Roy, still not bad lah, help us to change the damaged parquet pieces and did the varnishing for all 3 rooms foc ...:notti: ... for extention of bdrms, will need to buy additional parquet or other flooring materials depending on the location of hacking work... when we did hacking at the kitchen entrance, we bought extra living rm and kitchen tiles from HDB... even though HDB say is same as original but then... our living rm floor tiles color like duller/ darker than the existing one... bo pian.. abit obvious under the light but can live with it lah... haha

When is your reno starting? ... gd luck ~~ :yamseng:

Hi GraCieGaL: Thanks for the compliments.. Haiyo.. must thank haroldism for warning about the ikea floor mat... if not waste money is one thing.. spoil the parquet is big thing.. :P

yeah man.. we regretted it.. now juz leave it as it is liao.. if take out sure jialat! haha..