Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shearerkk

Our Cosy Corner In Amk

Wow.. Your sofa is very uber... very cool..very comfy... very nightlife type... *Thumbs up!*

If can put some blue light .. even bagus..

Your fireplace .. have you considered putting those fake fire ... those device you can buy from toys shops.. if not..very plain leh... it looks like a fireplace without fire... very weird..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ur sofa and the living hall colour matching very well....congrates!!! may i know where u get ur coffee table and how much for it?

Got my coffee table at Furniture club at IFC.. at $599 U want more pic on the 2 drawers as well??

Wow.. Your sofa is very uber... very cool..very comfy... very nightlife type... *Thumbs up!*

If can put some blue light .. even bagus..

Your fireplace .. have you considered putting those fake fire ... those device you can buy from toys shops.. if not..very plain leh... it looks like a fireplace without fire... very weird..

Blue light?... hmmm... thats idea.... guess I can give different type of florescent tube... and change it according to season... hahaha...

fake fire.. yes... many before U make that suggestion to me.... I understand the good thought.... but as I mentioned before.... it will jus make it slightly better... but on a whole... it still look fake.

The throw light I put it was to make it look abit like fire...... & ofcos... given the $$$$... this fireplace can be even more real... but that is as much as I budget for... and for that kind of budget... I willing to accept what I get now. :)

Edited by shearerkk

Actually if U look at these 2 other pics.... U will know what I mean by abit 'over-size'.... aiyo.. nearly cannot fit!!

Entrance_151208.jpgBetween_Sofa_n_Dining_151208.jpg

Haha... thanks.... not the nicest looking fireplace here... but think one of the very few around in this renotalk....

Hmmm... wish I can change the topic title... which I dont know how... to "Fireplace Home in AMK"

Hi, nice sofa you have there...but for me personally, i would think that the L-shape makes it a bit 'over size'. I would prefer it to be straight one piece type.

Hmm.... did you try adjusting the arrangement of your dining table, maybe say one of the width side to lean against the same side of wall which the sofa is leaning on, this way you will still accomodate 5 chairs, so that the sofa can shift in a bit and not too near to the main entrance.

Hi, nice sofa you have there...but for me personally, i would think that the L-shape makes it a bit 'over size'. I would prefer it to be straight one piece type.

Hmm.... did you try adjusting the arrangement of your dining table, maybe say one of the width side to lean against the same side of wall which the sofa is leaning on, this way you will still accomodate 5 chairs, so that the sofa can shift in a bit and not too near to the main entrance.

Thanks for taking time to read and giving me constructive solution......

Well... it is sad to say that my sofa set was the last piece to come in... and before that... with the dinning table in first... I had to decide which way to place it.... as the dinning light will need to be adjusted to the centre of the table.

Well... I was taken back too cos I think I over-size the table too!!!... infact... the dinning lighting was adjusted once before (move out of the centre of the fault ceiling toward the centre of the table)....

Thus now... that the sofa is in.... and I adjusted the dinning table abit.... I really hate to change the positioning of the table again.. cos that would mean asking my father-in-law (electrician) to move the dinning lighting again... *I think he would kill me if I do that*

Thanks for taking time to read and giving me constructive solution......

Well... it is sad to say that my sofa set was the last piece to come in... and before that... with the dinning table in first... I had to decide which way to place it.... as the dinning light will need to be adjusted to the centre of the table.

Well... I was taken back too cos I think I over-size the table too!!!... infact... the dinning lighting was adjusted once before (move out of the centre of the fault ceiling toward the centre of the table)....

Thus now... that the sofa is in.... and I adjusted the dinning table abit.... I really hate to change the positioning of the table again.. cos that would mean asking my father-in-law (electrician) to move the dinning lighting again... *I think he would kill me if I do that*

Ye I was going to suggest to turn the table too.. now that you mention... must turn the lights too!!..... troublesome. Well.. maybe you can examine how to do it yourselves and try try next time. hehehehe

Hmm.. now with the additional pics, it does seem alittle big, esp at the dining area side. But well, just enjoy ur very comfy looking sofa bah. Hehehe.. And good thing about the sofa reaching the door is that u can sit on the arm to wear ur shoes, and then immediately go out of the door. :P Dun need to have any extra settee. hehehe

Hmm.. now with the additional pics, it does seem alittle big, esp at the dining area side. But well, just enjoy ur very comfy looking sofa bah. Hehehe.. And good thing about the sofa reaching the door is that u can sit on the arm to wear ur shoes, and then immediately go out of the door. :P Dun need to have any extra settee. hehehe

Yeap.... thats right.... no need for extra sitting for wearing shoes. :)

the fire place + tv wall really looks very nice !

you sofa like not centred to the TV ?

Thanks for sharing yr positive view abt the fireplace. :) Guess it is $$$ worth spending then. :)

Yeap... it is not centred to the TV, as but the TV Wall & Fireplace is kind of sharing the living space... then sofa area is also kind of sharing but the TV & fireplace view.

after those accessories, the fire place is charming!! :good:

Yeap.... I like it that way.... as I wanted the fireplace to be a family place. :)

Now waiting for the other wall deco fr USA for the dining area... and the master room.

I LOVE the stockings on the fireplace! Especially how the lettering on them are so different! Fantastic!

Yeah... I like it too... customised fr USA (online)... glad it came on time, as I order it only on 14th Dec!!

Love love love the decals & the bright walls for your kids. Especially the 3D butterflies!

Fireplace with those stockings - love the look!

Sofa very nice & comfy, oversize - enough to cuddle the whole family!

Congrats!