Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Where Are The Best Furniture Malls

I haven't been in touch with the current places to go to buy furniture. My sis is asking me where are the best furniture malls - do you have any to recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IFC - Intl Furniture Club

Diff class/concept to meet diff customer's taste, from down-to-earth, resort theme, modern classic to luxury. You can find a $500 stool & $70 bedside table in diff shops over there.

IFC - Intl Furniture Club

Diff class/concept to meet diff customer's taste, from down-to-earth, resort theme, modern classic to luxury. You can find a $500 stool & $70 bedside table in diff shops over there.

You mean Intl Furniture Centre at Sungei Kadut? I have been there last year, I know a couple of guys like Lorenzo, OM, Barang Barang and Cellini are there as well.. but are there other new furniture centers like Parkmall in Singapore?

I think so, cos my bf drove me there. Don't know its address, only know it is somewhere in the North, near to Yio Chu Kang. Can't think of other furn malls right now.

I didn't go to parkmall for my furn shopping. That is a high-class place, poor people like me can't afford their stuff :P

hi, anyone able to share the address and shop/building names of the shop malls??

I tried to google for International Furniture Mall but cant seem to find anything.

I went to IFC 2 weeks ago, and didn't find anything to my liking! So disappointed after hearing so much raves. It's a good place to get ideas and concepts, but exterior looked "cold and deserted" even on weekends. It makes me have 2nd thoughts before going in.

to view showroom furnitures..

Tradehub 21 alot of choices.. got Defu & Nova for viewing (yeah for viewing only)

Sungei Kadut alot also easily got 10~20 showroom for you but need own transport as they are spread along the entire road...

to view showroom furnitures..

Tradehub 21 alot of choices.. got Defu & Nova for viewing (yeah for viewing only)

Sungei Kadut alot also easily got 10~20 showroom for you but need own transport as they are spread along the entire road...

There use to be furniture stores at Harbour Front and Turf City - are they still around?

Hey. Since the main goal of most shoppers is to purchase products at the best possible price, Sam's Club membership is an obvious choice. In addition, the company offers its customers very favorable credit cards that allow them to purchase all the necessary goods without any problems. There is information about the conditions for using these cards on their website, and if you need additional advice, you can call the sams club phone number and they will certainly answer all the questions of their members.