Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poulnil

Recommendation Of Renovation Contractors

There is a guy called jackson quite reliable can get him his contact is 91441889.

On the other hand, there is another extreme company like De Palmco Pte Ltd or Palmco Services which is run the same guy who happen to be a bankrupt. You can read his history at www.aaronseahkngeng.blogspot.com . Beware alot of people had a very unpleasant times with him

You may which to contact 6775 0883 as this renovation company is good & they always give good services with good price. They reno my flat 1 year back & still give me services as & when i needs them.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
There is a guy called jackson quite reliable can get him his contact is 91441889.

On the other hand, there is another extreme company like De Palmco Pte Ltd or Palmco Services which is run the same guy who happen to be a bankrupt. You can read his history at www.aaronseahkngeng.blogspot.com . Beware alot of people had a very unpleasant times with him

Aiyoh, someone have apply for ACRA's biz profile of his companies and post it there whole world to see. :jawdrop:

He must have made a lot of enemies.

Strongly recommend Tiley Low from Systm Planning and Design and Sunny Foo from SBC Design Central. Both of them are wonderful and responsible. Their cost also very reasonable.

do u have the reno pictures from systm?

Can someone recommend a good contractor that will help to coordinate between all the other aspects of renovation? Like an ID but not as expensive as an ID...

I only know of http://www.zhiseng.com.sg/

Any body else I should consider?

I just got 1 but the quote did not came back yet, he's a contractor definately not a ID coz i gave him all the sample pic of what i want to do.

So far NW came back with 30K+ , Chew near to 40K and a few more nearly hitting 29K for my 4rm reno. So far have to keep my fingers cross coz I have very low $$ bdget and collecting keys within 3weeks.

I just got 1 but the quote did not came back yet, he's a contractor definately not a ID coz i gave him all the sample pic of what i want to do.

So far NW came back with 30K+ , Chew near to 40K and a few more nearly hitting 29K for my 4rm reno. So far have to keep my fingers cross coz I have very low $$ bdget and collecting keys within 3weeks.

Can u share with me your contractor contact?

I am honestly thinking of doing everything with an ID and ask a carpenter to do up my kitchen cabinets... cos the kitchen cabinets seem to be marked up by quite a fair bit by the IDs.

I have been to * as well. And yes their price is quite cheap cos of all the freebies. But the thing is, the person who served me really cmi.. :/

Can u share with me your contractor contact?

I am honestly thinking of doing everything with an ID and ask a carpenter to do up my kitchen cabinets... cos the kitchen cabinets seem to be marked up by quite a fair bit by the IDs.

I have been to * as well. And yes their price is quite cheap cos of all the freebies. But the thing is, the person who served me really cmi.. :/

Actually we all thought it's freebies but actually it's not, all of the prices are included in the package price.. as normal. Come to think of it, if the freebies $$$$ is inclusive in the package price and after applying for reno loan, we are paying more for the mixers, toilets and etc ( due to intrest charged by banks )

I don't dare to recomend this contractor unless I've seen his quote ( should be tonite, he is meeting up to pass me the quotation ) . If his price is which I think still reasonable I'll PM you. Till now I just have to keep my fingers cross.

Actually we all thought it's freebies but actually it's not, all of the prices are included in the package price.. as normal. Come to think of it, if the freebies $$$$ is inclusive in the package price and after applying for reno loan, we are paying more for the mixers, toilets and etc ( due to intrest charged by banks )

I don't dare to recomend this contractor unless I've seen his quote ( should be tonite, he is meeting up to pass me the quotation ) . If his price is which I think still reasonable I'll PM you. Till now I just have to keep my fingers cross.

Yea the * one a lot of freebies... but they did give me the option of cash rebate instead of the freebies. Although their freebies are of no brand, if I go out buy, it will be more ex too. and i agree with you re the interest and reno loan! :)

ok! hope your contractor can make it! :)

Yea the * one a lot of freebies... but they did give me the option of cash rebate instead of the freebies. Although their freebies are of no brand, if I go out buy, it will be more ex too. and i agree with you re the interest and reno loan! :)

ok! hope your contractor can make it! :)

Some place do offer intrest free instalment for credit card but have to go look carefully.

Hi,

You can also try to get a quote from my Contractor, Henry from I.D. Note...

I will start my Reno in November...his quote is the lowest out of 6 quotation I got and I like his quote...everything clearly listed down.

Btw.I got to know this contractor from the forum too...look at the t-blog under Supersimon...his house was done up by Henry...

If you need the contact can PM me...btw his shop at Woodlands.

He will usually request to visit your place before giving you the quote which I think is better so as to have minimum error.

Stay tune...for my T-blog in Mid November...

Cheers

Hi,

You can also try to get a quote from my Contractor, Henry from I.D. Note...

I will start my Reno in November...his quote is the lowest out of 6 quotation I got and I like his quote...everything clearly listed down.

Btw.I got to know this contractor from the forum too...look at the t-blog under Supersimon...his house was done up by Henry...

If you need the contact can PM me...btw his shop at Woodlands.

He will usually request to visit your place before giving you the quote which I think is better so as to have minimum error.

Stay tune...for my T-blog in Mid November...

Cheers

Yeah , If u guys need to see the work man ship before Nov can pm me for contact and make arrangement too .

So far so happy with my contractor .

Regards

Simon

My house is done up by contractor as well and i am very pleased with it....willing to share the pics if you want. I think ID is for those people who have the cash to share...An ID quoted me ard 30k for my reno but in the end due to budget, i ended up with my contractor instead. He was recommended to me by my relative. Used to hear some stories about contractor and quite worried, but after meeting up with him and of cos cost is another factor, i decided to chose him instead. I am happy i have made the right choice and decided to recommend him here.

i have posted a lists of ID /contractors whos is good and bad, you can use it as a reference...pm me if you want to know more ...i am no doubt to give you a hand......hope it will be useful for you..

Can you please send me the list at neovelz@yahoo.com

Rgds

Neo