Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

They dining set was purchased @ Scanteak, infact we bought the dining set b4 comfirming design, it was the renothat compliment the dining :P haha. actually most of the things we bought it b4 reno, then we adjusted the reno design accordingly keke think my ID have no say in what we wanted lol :P

Where did u get your dining set? And how much? They complement your kitchen very well!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hmm...we werent told abt the load bearing, anyway its too high for s to put anything up there :) its a white elephant

Hi Haven really nice place u have.

Can I know the stretch of shelf in ur kitchen above ur hood,

did the contractor say wats the load bearing?

thanks!

The cabinet n my MBR no alot lah,i have a 10ft cabinet, but 3 foot for my TV, actually not eough to use :(

Hehe i like rustic feel, infact it can be more rustic but i think haven59 cant take it :P

aiyoh, storeroom whats there to take? unless u wanna check out some boxes, chairs and MJ table wahaha

your toilet is really sexy! can see the person inside....whoot....and your living room area really gives a rustic, woody kinda feeling too. is there any storeroom pics? wat about common toilet? your MBR also have a lot of cabinets. you many a lot of things to store?

I jus send u a PM :)

hi, could you also send me your ID's contact number please? i like the concept of how he/she did up your house. also, 35k for all these is quite a reasonable price i think.

Purchased afew more items today! My wife me and our son, full strength shopping spree from Senoko to Jln Besar to Great World City :jawdrop: super tired. After reading papers, discovered Barang Barang got factory sale, activated my soldiers to put on their battle gears within mins and 'CHEONG' Below are some items we acquired today :P

TV Console

P030109_1446.jpg

May I know where and how much did you get this TV console? Been looking for something similar.

Got tat during the barang barang sale. I have seen some simlar ones at 'i wanna go home' too :) cant remember the price...think abt 600 +/-

May I know where and how much did you get this TV console? Been looking for something similar.
Edited by havencaveman

Got tat during the barang barang sale. I have seen some simlar ones at 'i wanna go home' too :) cant remember the price...think abt 600 +/-

Thanks for the reply. But wat you mean by "i wanna go home"? is it a shop?

EXCITING! I also just started on the process so we can feel pressure together! hahah :)

Think bet kitchen and dining table is the kitchen island? What is that next to main door.. got chair one?

So good, got kitchen island.. i love kitchen islands :)

I also love service balconies :D Much easier to wash clothes and dishes