Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

yeah nor, i rem with boxes and boxes of unpacked stuff, opening and closing walking up walking down. carry here carry there. so tiring. so u got any completed move in pics oredi? everything done?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yeah nor, i rem with boxes and boxes of unpacked stuff, opening and closing walking up walking down. carry here carry there. so tiring. so u got any completed move in pics oredi? everything done?

so exciting. house visit invitation pls. keke.

Yah....packing was tiring...keke so many things happen recently, haven59 jus gave birth, baby still in NICU, getting use to new environment, studying fo some exams, my son changing school, super blur mann.....

will post pics soon :P

Yah....packing was tiring...keke so many things happen recently, haven59 jus gave birth, baby still in NICU, getting use to new environment, studying fo some exams, my son changing school, super blur mann.....

Hi Havencaveman,

Congrats on your newborn. Your place look wonderful too. Do share pictures of your completed house with us.

And please also pm me your contractor's contracts.

Thanks!

Hi Havencaveman,

Congrats on your newborn. Your place look wonderful too. Do share pictures of your completed house with us.

And please also pm me your contractor's contracts.

Thanks!

hey caveman, i got a normal camera but better than yours one la..so maybe this friday i go up yr hse and help u tk the pics of yr hse la. everyone is waiting for so long and their neck is stretching like giraffe!

caveman, congrats on your new born! must be tiring leh. taking care. is a he or she? you still no new pics to show huh? 3 weeks has gone liao

Ta Dah!! here I am, the hardworking photographer cum asst to upload the beautiful pictures of "Haven at the Roundabout".

P1020163.jpg

The Living

P1020305.jpg

P1020307.jpg

P1020308.jpg

The artistic shot by the owner

Edited by elane1311

Wah so peaceful looking...

no kitchen photos??? What about their MBR toilet I love so much? lol

Edited by pinkpetter