Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Took these pics a while ago, now waiting for the guys to start work after lunch.

Laminate flooring

DSC00343.jpg

Guest Room

DSC00347.jpg

Notice the groove between the lamintes?

DSC00349.jpg

Master Room

DSC00351.jpg

Another View of Master Room

DSC00355.jpg

Balcony Tiles Done

DSC00354.jpg

Close up of Ceiling Fan

DSC00353.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Notice the groove between the lamintes?

DSC00349.jpg

Master Room

DSC00351.jpg

Another View of Master Room

DSC00355.jpg

your lamination got groove one ah?heard its more expensive than normal lamination.how mucn is ur quote /sq ft?

and how long does they take to finish the whole hse lamination work?

1 or 2 days!? :unsure:

Actually my ID keep telling us not worth paying for the laminates we wanted, but we like the fact that its not as hard as timber, so safer for kids when they fall.

We paid abt $6 +/- psf. Hope it can last us long enough :)

They need 1 day to do up 3 bedrooms

Edited by havencaveman

Wow!that is quite ex lei!but i heard its direct import from Germany,donno how sure..

I did my lamination for $3.60/sq ft nia...C/w silencer lor.

so i suppose my one also take 1 day to complete bah... :unsure:

Actually Im those who choose design over quality or price, it can be cheaper or more ex but if i like the design, i wont really be bothered even if its from hmm.....some 3rd world country :P

Most importantly is must like the design, cos we gonna look at it everyday mah

hi havencaveman,

I've got the same range n type of laminate floor from Tarquet like yours... installed for 2 months liao... so far so good...

No Worries its lasts and its quality seems top notch so far.

At $6+ beside loving the grainy ship-deck look. I took an extra steps to test the quality

it last almost 7 days being soak in water before it "expanded"

as for scratches, Keys and scissors didnt leave visible marks after u rough handle it by scratching the surface...

But still need maintenence and care...

Good Luck buddy....

Hey, i'll be doing Tarkett Laminates for my new place too... Is yours Oak Bourbon or Oak Saddle Brown?

hmm...i dunno wat model is tat, heres a pic of wat i have taken. Tats the package i took when they send to my place:)

DSC00343.jpg

hi havencaveman,

I've got the same range n type of laminate floor from Tarquet like yours... installed for 2 months liao... so far so good...

No Worries its lasts and its quality seems top notch so far.

At $6+ beside loving the grainy ship-deck look. I took an extra steps to test the quality

it last almost 7 days being soak in water before it "expanded"

as for scratches, Keys and scissors didnt leave visible marks after u rough handle it by scratching the surface...

But still need maintenence and care...

Good Luck buddy....

Keke at least now i know i never make the wrong choice :yamseng:

hmm...i dunno wat model is tat, heres a pic of wat i have taken. Tats the package i took when they send to my place:)

Oh, I meant the design of your laminates. Jus asking anyways... I'm pretty near your place, I'm at st 11... :)

Oh, I meant the design of your laminates. Jus asking anyways... I'm pretty near your place, I'm at st 11... :)

When it reaches 5 pages then u wont get to see it anymore :notti::sport-smiley-004:

Haha... Got it... Guess i'm obligated to get page 5 for you... lol...

Good luck for your reno anyways... Mine began 2 days ago... :yamseng:

how come u need to apply ur reno permit urself and not the ID guy who will apply for u one meh? :unsure:

Oh can be quite confusing at times, sometimes when i say 'we' i meant me and my ID, sometimes i meant me and my wife. Oh he applied the permit, but sometimes it feels like we are doing it together. I see him like 4-5 times a week, discuss wat to do, wat to use, even it down with carpentry 'uncle' and 'electrician 'ah boi' to plan things out. Im actually quite tired physically and mentally, but im glad cos i have the chance to participate in the whole process. :)

Edited by havencaveman