Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Hey caveman, very nice design. Love it. Planning to "kope" your idea on using a wall for the bathroom but see my bathroom got space or not...

See from your layout and pictures that you are planning your cooking area in the previous service balcony... I was just browsing through HDB renovation guidelines and saw the following:

Type of Building work: Extension of kitchen into the service balcony areas without the removal of walls

Need Permit?: No

Subject to the following Guidelines: Construction of cooking stove and/or cooking are not allowed in the original service balcony area.

Not sure if it is an issue for you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey caveman, very nice design. Love it. Planning to "kope" your idea on using a wall for the bathroom but see my bathroom got space or not...

See from your layout and pictures that you are planning your cooking area in the previous service balcony... I was just browsing through HDB renovation guidelines and saw the following:

Type of Building work: Extension of kitchen into the service balcony areas without the removal of walls

Need Permit?: No

Subject to the following Guidelines: Construction of cooking stove and/or cooking are not allowed in the original service balcony area.

Not sure if it is an issue for you.

They submitted reno details to hdb, no objection leh, city gas ppl also never say anything, so i guess its ok! :)

Hehe i was thinking if i should share the idea of the wall, but i think the reason why we are here i to share mah, i started off thinking if theres anything to 'kope' from forum too! wahaha :P so we 'kope' each other lor :sport-smiley-004::yamseng:

wahhh very big hor ur house??!

hmm....it will be better if the ceiling is 3.3m high :dancingqueen:

Just saw the 3D pictures... love the layout!

Think your ID forgot the lights in the wet kitchen though. super dark.

Think sometimes the items (that we buy) may not appear accurate in 3D. As long as the tiles, walls and layout is right? :dunno:

Just saw the 3D pictures... love the layout!

Think your ID forgot the lights in the wet kitchen though. super dark.

Think sometimes the items (that we buy) may not appear accurate in 3D. As long as the tiles, walls and layout is right? :dunno:

Yo woman! finally u free to roam around in forum huh? :P actually im ok with the pics lah, its haven59 who is more particular. Ican easily visualise tfrom those 3d pics, but i must agree some items in those pics are abit 'or bit' wah :sport-smiley-004: aha

Yo woman! finally u free to roam around in forum huh? :P actually im ok with the pics lah, its haven59 who is more particular. Ican easily visualise tfrom those 3d pics, but i must agree some items in those pics are abit 'or bit' wah :sport-smiley-004: aha

:dancingqueen: ya finally can come online and lurk... :) mm As long as ID knows exactly what you guys want ba. Think their software a bit limited sometimes some things cannot show. :P

Wah... It's nice de loh! Can't wait to see the amendments and :dribble:

Think my ID now rushing for time also, he called up not too long ago to ask if this thing put here ok? tat thing put here ok? he should be doing the admendments now :)

They submitted reno details to hdb, no objection leh, city gas ppl also never say anything, so i guess its ok! :)

Hehe i was thinking if i should share the idea of the wall, but i think the reason why we are here i to share mah, i started off thinking if theres anything to 'kope' from forum too! wahaha :P so we 'kope' each other lor :sport-smiley-004::yamseng:

Ya, renotalk motto: Generously Share, Shamelessly Kope, Tastefully Renovate!

i'll let u know if i do a wall like yours. :)

:rofl: What a great motto!

Caveman, i like your hse pics really a lot. its looks so big, spacious and european condo feel. wow, but cleaning also must be very tedious hor? haha

anyway i like your MBR Toilet purple wall the most!

Your shower & toilet accessories is nice, but it doesn't comes cheap too.

So the motto in short is G.S.T :dancingqueen:Generously Share, Shamelessly Kope, Tastefully Renovate :yamseng:

Caveman, i like your hse pics really a lot. its looks so big, spacious and european condo feel. wow, but cleaning also must be very tedious hor? haha

anyway i like your MBR Toilet purple wall the most!

Your shower & toilet accessories is nice, but it doesn't comes cheap too.

Keke i pity my maid, she is gonna clean like mad. Anyway cooking will be mainly done by myself, so not so siong for her :)

Ok ok, waiting for your amendment pics, don't let us here wait too long. :P

keke i also waiting now my neck long long liao :unsure:

Ok, just got the amended pics today and now caveman and our ID are busy upstairs while I'm at the void deck waiting. They are doing the measurements for the capentry today.

Not too bad, the amended pics are 99% close to what we wanted now.. haha

Wet Kitchen

6.jpg

Island at dry kitchen (noticed the built-in wine rack? :notti:)

5.jpg

Dry Kitchen / Dining (The place looked so much bigger with the dining table placed horizontally)

4.jpg

Dining

3.jpg

Edited by Haven59