Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

nice big place, though abit of slant here n there. but still looks good.

keke. y no built in wardrobe for bedroom 2?

As for bedroom 2 and 3, we have decided to buy furnitures to put in. Bedoom 2 is for my son, he s still small, only 3 this yr. He ever requested for those racing car bed frame, so will decorate it to his liking.

As for bedroom 3, that will be guest room, mainly for parents over the weekend. So will also buy furnitures and put them in ( some recycled ) :P

:) Reserving the extra room for something else? Why not put the study in there?

Keke now jus nice liao, expecting 2nd child, so 3 rooms will eventually be filled :)

:unsure: Now have problem, no space for Mahjong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Something we bought today! Been thinking if we should get rattan or this kind of thick thick bamboo furniture...hmm....we really like this after much consideration :sport-smiley-018:

P081208_1932.jpg

P081208_1933.jpg

As for bedroom 2 and 3, we have decided to buy furnitures to put in. Bedoom 2 is for my son, he s still small, only 3 this yr. He ever requested for those racing car bed frame, so will decorate it to his liking.

As for bedroom 3, that will be guest room, mainly for parents over the weekend. So will also buy furnitures and put them in ( some recycled ) :P

Keke now jus nice liao, expecting 2nd child, so 3 rooms will eventually be filled :)

:unsure: Now have problem, no space for Mahjong

Ahhh Congratulations... :)

Aiyoh your living is so big cannot play there meh? :P

I love the seats you bought? what do you call them? Day bed? haha I dunno but it looks fantastic! Expensive?

Ahhh Congratulations... :)

Aiyoh your living is so big cannot play there meh? :P

I love the seats you bought? what do you call them? Day bed? haha I dunno but it looks fantastic! Expensive?

Hehe thanks! :)

think the only place to play MJ will be the guest room when theres no guest, or else will have to play in the living near the main door.

Yup! the seat is a day bed. Got it at abt 2.2k with extra pillows and stuffs. I also found out that wood,rattan an bamboo furnitures are also quite costly, think retailers have to sell at higher price to sustain due to lower market demand :dunno:

ye no choice about the MJ. My family plays using the coffee table. We drape a cloth over it to lessen the noise of the tiles hitting the glass. wahaha

Ye, sadly on the average it IS more ex. Also they prolly need to be specially treated to prevent the natural material from being damaged fast....

ye no choice about the MJ. My family plays using the coffee table. We drape a cloth over it to lessen the noise of the tiles hitting the glass. wahaha

Ye, sadly on the average it IS more ex. Also they prolly need to be specially treated to prevent the natural material from being damaged fast....

Haa! the other day @ Downtown East, i saw something u may like! keke :P imagine a MJ table with the full set of tiles, minus the legs for the table, 1/4 the size of the actual thing :dancingqueen: go check it out!

Haa! the other day @ Downtown East, i saw something u may like! keke :P imagine a MJ table with the full set of tiles, minus the legs for the table, 1/4 the size of the actual thing :dancingqueen: go check it out!

wah say! Good leh! will check it out!! hahaha

Was a bit disappointed when I heard from our contractor that the hacking of the wall between the study room and kitchen requires a permit that may take a longer time for approval. this was conveyed to me on Mon. :furious:

I was afriad the the schedule will slip and I can't complete it before CNY. :unsure:

Then, yesterday my contractor called me to tell me they can start hacking this Fri le, cos approval obtained!! :deal: I was elated! :sport-smiley-004:

I am so looking forward to moving in.... :D

Was a bit disappointed when I heard from our contractor that the hacking of the wall between the study room and kitchen requires a permit that may take a longer time for approval. this was conveyed to me on Mon. :furious:

I was afriad the the schedule will slip and I can't complete it before CNY. :unsure:

Then, yesterday my contractor called me to tell me they can start hacking this Fri le, cos approval obtained!! :deal: I was elated! :sport-smiley-004:

I am so looking forward to moving in.... :D

hehe ya the permit for my wall also took longer..

When is your renovation due to complete? Contractor got say?

hehe ya the permit for my wall also took longer..

When is your renovation due to complete? Contractor got say?

hm, the schedule he gave me depicted 23 Jan 08 as handover, which is like 3 days before CNY. haha

But he is pretty confident of completing by 16 Jan 08 as he built in quite a fair bit of buffer. :notti:

Let's see! ;)