Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Haven,

By looking at those pics, can imagine that your place is going to be very nice. Congrats!

Did I read correctly that your reno cost is 35k? Can pm me who is your ID and quote? Thanks.

wow 35k for all of this reno is actually quite cheap. and the MBR looks quite dark too. Hmm the colour u choose 1 or ID suggested 4 ya?

My ID told me his guy didnt add enough lightings to the pic thats why its so dark. But if you noticed, my wardrobe laminate is in dark brown leather. But my bed frame is supposed to be in Maroon. :)

Hi Haven,

By looking at those pics, can imagine that your place is going to be very nice. Congrats!

Did I read correctly that your reno cost is 35k? Can pm me who is your ID and quote? Thanks.

I have PMed you :)

Your house don't look like hdb wor.

Haha how i wish its not one too :P

Whao! the 3d drawings really :dribble:

Met up with carpentry uncle jus now, he commented to the 3D pics draw untill so nice, its gonna be real difficult for him to do it! Then my ID keep saying 'uncle, can one lah, can one lah' wahahhaaaa :)

The airconditioner was installed yesterday and also the cooker hob was delivered. :)

Lights are gonna be delivered on Monday and furnitures on the 20th, we're targetting to do the "move-in" procedure on 21st Jan.

But, now we have one huge problem, thats the delivery of my Master Bathroom Shower set. That's a huge hindrance cos the tiles there can only be laid after the installation of the mixer and the rain shower, only after the tiles are laid, then my contractor can clean up the place, then painting can proceed, then the room laminates can come in, then the capentry, then move in.. I'm so so worried... :unsure:

We were told that the goods are from Italy and due to the holidays and stuff, it was not known when it will be delivered but they said it should be next mon or tues. I'm just praying.. :dunno: