Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Hey never knew pasir ris got such big ea. :)

Hehe, tats th reason why we chose Pasi Ris, and its near our Fav makan/kopi place, Changi V :sport-smiley-004: Actualy @ 146sqm, we are actually one of the smaller EAs around, the EAs in Pasir Ris range normally from 144sqm to 151sqm, and once in awhile, u get to see some 155sqm, I have heard of some ground floor units can go up to166sqm (have not seen it yet) :jawdrop: .

hehe EAs about that size ba.. nice nice le. Big and spacious!

Condition of the house looks ok. What do you intend to do?

hmm...we are onna hack the study room and kitchen, hence having bigger living area, as for the recess area, we gonna move our wet kitchen in there. dinning will be in the current study area.

We also gonna have our study area build at the open area outside the bedrooms, the rest will not change, jus reno works.

Wish to have all done b4 CNY keke :)

Edited by Haven59

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

WHOA then your living will really be HUGE! Open concept kitchen? with kitchen island? I love Service balconies!!

Really envious.

haha looks like you will have a speedy reno too!

WHOA then your living will really be HUGE! Open concept kitchen? with kitchen island? I love Service balconies!!

Really envious.

haha looks like you will have a speedy reno too!

Yup! will have a open concept kitchen, with a island in the middle. No more service balcony as the wet kitchen will be there. Got to sacrifice hanging up the clothes, so will use a dryer instead.

The ID guy is quite confident to deliver the house by 16 Jan, jus keep our fingers cross, if not jus got to wait :)

woaaaa so envy ... so big ler .. my new home only 90sq .. sob2 :(

Hehe no worries, my 1st home was 95sqm, took the chane to upgrade during the boom :D

small is also gd, money spent on reno was lower, time spent to maintain it was also lower, now got to put in more effort :unsure: hopefully haha

Wah... Another home with svc balcony! Envy envy... :jawdrop:

My mum too like the service balcony, she jus dont understand why we wanna give up using it...i too wish to keep it, but keeping it will jeopordise our reno idea, so no choice, jus have to sacrifice it :)

:jawdrop: so big de lor!! Hope to see ur reno make-over pic soon :sport-smiley-003:

hehe Starting liao ma? hacking? So exciting to see such a big house revamped. :)

Hacking shoud be starting by next week, but dunno which day yet. Now I can feel the stress, so may things t take care of :help:

Hacking shoud be starting by next week, but dunno which day yet. Now I can feel the stress, so may things t take care of :help:

Hehehe... dun stress dun stress. Enjoy ur reno process! :P

You've got a spacious pad to decorate... I can see so many nice niche corners that can be created! hehe :notti:

By the way, what is that in between your kitchen and dining table? Another table? Or a relaxation area?

EXCITING! I also just started on the process so we can feel pressure together! hahah :)

The latest update! jus got a sketch from ID, still owe me the proper ones, so take this as a snack 1st :P

edited.jpg

Think bet kitchen and dining table is the kitchen island? What is that next to main door.. got chair one?

You've got a spacious pad to decorate... I can see so many nice niche corners that can be created! hehe :notti:

By the way, what is that in between your kitchen and dining table? Another table? Or a relaxation area?

EXCITING! I also just started on the process so we can feel pressure together! hahah :)

Think bet kitchen and dining table is the kitchen island? What is that next to main door.. got chair one?

Yah! tats the island, with a sink as well, so don have to walk all the way into the wet area to wash some stuffs :)

as for the chair next to the main dr, tats a proposed study area, bt will be getting a open bookshelve t creat a little partition, jus to cover up alittle of the study area (not drawn in the pic)

Yah! tats the island, with a sink as well, so don have to walk all the way into the wet area to wash some stuffs :)

as for the chair next to the main dr, tats a proposed study area, bt will be getting a open bookshelve t creat a little partition, jus to cover up alittle of the study area (not drawn in the pic)

nice big place, though abit of slant here n there. but still looks good.

keke. y no built in wardrobe for bedroom 2?