Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jupiter Home

Jupiter's Home On Earth

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey jupiter, if you go for white glossy laminate it's actually quite easy to clean

just use thinner to wipe can liao

normal days can just wipe with water, use thinner when you want to restore it back to white white :notti:

ooo good maintenance tip! Jupiter.. consider white kitchen lah! Nice! :P

Quick question, do they still sell ACMA refrigerators??

Even if they still sell ACMA, the price sure very high, being European brand.

My family used to have a one, very tough, last many many years. :thumbs up:

Edited by Jupiter Home

Yeah we used that in my old place that's why I remembered the name vividly so.. alas no more to be found locally huh.. :notti:

Even if they still sell ACMA, the price sure very high, being European brand.

My family used to have a one, very tough, last many many years. :thumbs up:

Edited by Starscream

hey jupiter, if you go for white glossy laminate it's actually quite easy to clean

just use thinner to wipe can liao

normal days can just wipe with water, use thinner when you want to restore it back to white white :notti:

Thanks applefreak for the tip in cleaning white laminate,..... for my current house. :rolleyes:

Wah white gloss looks pretty good!

ooo good maintenance tip! Jupiter.. consider white kitchen lah! Nice! :P

Hi Pinkpetter and Angel, thanks thanks for your suggestion on white.

I choose dark colour because my current house is using white, want to have a change. :P

hi,

thnx 4 the tip on mantaining white laminate. i wil take note of it as my new kit cabinet is white. haha...

my i-l's x-fridge also ACMA brand. they had been using it 4 more than 10 yrs liao. only changed it recently as the 'rubber' is decomposing...

Thanks applefreak for the tip in cleaning white laminate,..... for my current house. :rolleyes:

I choose dark colour because my current house is using white, want to have a change. :P

heh no wonder you want to have a change! :) Always nice to have something new to look at.

Arh.. Icic.. :P Dark colours should be easier to maintain bah. hehe.. Looking forward to your pics. :)

Hi Jupiter, from the drawings I suspect that we're using the same contractor/id leh.

Just pm you. :)

Bingo, you've just strike the jackpot, 4 BAR. :dancingqueen:

At which stage is your reno? Got pics to share?

Are you also served by Edmund?

Sorry bombard you with so many questions. :D

Only for those who believe in Feng Shui... avoid red & black at the kitchen. :)

Besides, red in feng shui : "Red color carries the energy of Fire element in feng shui. Fire has always been a symbol of divine energy and can be both destructive and creative. It represents the energy of sun and life. A balanced feng shui Fire Element in your home will bring joy, excitement and sexual desire.

In feng shui color decorating Red always signifies richness and luxury. If used too much, though, it can bring restlessness, burst of anger and over stimulation. Better use it with caution, always easier to bring Red with details and accessories, rather than with furnishings or wall color." Quote from somewhere~~ :sport-smiley-003:

lakaik, what will happen if kitchen is read and black huh??? my current kitchen is black and red leh. we did not see FS when we reno the current place 6 years ago..

ohh by the way i think white looks more modern than wood colour. I love white but i heard quite a few folks advice that white may turn yellowish over time.

lakaik, what will happen if kitchen is read and black huh??? my current kitchen is black and red leh. we did not see FS when we reno the current place 6 years ago..

ohh by the way i think white looks more modern than wood colour. I love white but i heard quite a few folks advice that white may turn yellowish over time.

No all red cabinet is problematic, just that it does not suit certain people.

Bingo, you've just strike the jackpot, 4 BAR. :dancingqueen:

At which stage is your reno? Got pics to share?

Are you also served by Edmund?

Sorry bombard you with so many questions. :D

My reno will start immediately after CNY.

I got some drawings but dun know how to post them. :dunno: