Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CareBear

Mirror House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
OOOO so today started liao??! what did they do? I love that glass door that says KITCHEN.

I was very angry with my ID today. He told me hackers coming to hack but in the end when we went down to see in the evening nothing was hacked when it is my dongtu... hai.. so disappointed. But lucky in the morning the ID did managed to dismantle something at least a shelf... hai....

even my ID duno about that hackers didn't go down.. hai.. anyway, he was very apologetic and changed the hackers... He wanted me to choose another dongtu day actually but I really don't want to delay coz of this silly mistake of theirs. But the best part is he is willing to absorb for me the cost of the toilet bowl and basin for MBR..

So happy happy lah....Actually he say toilet bowl only... then hubby say like that we choose the thousand plus toilet bowl with japanese wash... haha.... den I told him package only 300+ which I got the price from Estilo after reading your blog... He say duno if they got waranty or not... I told him package cheaper. I ask him which he prefer...

Eh, your blog very useful leh... manage to go down to the shops you went down.. very good... actually ID recomend the place to get toilet bowl very X. The shop name is INDULGE. But he didn't force us to get things from there... MY ID quite nice guy 1 just that the hackers play him out. Poor him. But also poor me....

He would always tell us that we can always get things from anywhere else if we find that place cheaper...

I was very angry with my ID today. He told me hackers coming to hack but in the end when we went down to see in the evening nothing was hacked when it is my dongtu... hai.. so disappointed. But lucky in the morning the ID did managed to dismantle something at least a shelf... hai....

even my ID duno about that hackers didn't go down.. hai.. anyway, he was very apologetic and changed the hackers... He wanted me to choose another dongtu day actually but I really don't want to delay coz of this silly mistake of theirs. But the best part is he is willing to absorb for me the cost of the toilet bowl and basin for MBR..

So happy happy lah....Actually he say toilet bowl only... then hubby say like that we choose the thousand plus toilet bowl with japanese wash... haha.... den I told him package only 300+ which I got the price from Estilo after reading your blog... He say duno if they got waranty or not... I told him package cheaper. I ask him which he prefer...

Eh, your blog very useful leh... manage to go down to the shops you went down.. very good... actually ID recomend the place to get toilet bowl very X. The shop name is INDULGE. But he didn't force us to get things from there... MY ID quite nice guy 1 just that the hackers play him out. Poor him. But also poor me....

He would always tell us that we can always get things from anywhere else if we find that place cheaper...

haha WAH so good get free bowl and basin! And the people at Eestilo quite helpful sure find suitable one for you. oh ya they even tested the tap that we chose on the basin we chose... and not just one tap... I think tested at least 5-6 taps... :P We fussy.

mmm Good good at least your ID offer to make amends I think that's a very important part.

So he change the hacking people liao when will start hacking? tmr?

Hi Carebear, i heard that indulge is quite expensive. My friend bought a toilet bowl there $100 more expensive than many other shops even after getting a discount. So just be careful...

haha WAH so good get free bowl and basin! And the people at Eestilo quite helpful sure find suitable one for you. oh ya they even tested the tap that we chose on the basin we chose... and not just one tap... I think tested at least 5-6 taps... :P We fussy.

mmm Good good at least your ID offer to make amends I think that's a very important part.

So he change the hacking people liao when will start hacking? tmr?

ya lor. Sorry by the way, do you have waranty for your toilet and basin bought at estilo? My ID ask.

Hi Carebear, i heard that indulge is quite expensive. My friend bought a toilet bowl there $100 more expensive than many other shops even after getting a discount. So just be careful...

I agree. That's why when I went in, I ask some questions and I walk out. too x. So went to the places that pinkpetter recommend, not bad. what I like is come in packages. Anyway, now ID buying ma... Now I will ask him to think carefully as to where he want to buy.

Hi CareBear,

So the hacking started? Looking forward to more pictures.. :)

Hacking tomorrow except for the walls to be approved. apparently a week later possibly.will definitely put pics up.

ya lor. Sorry by the way, do you have waranty for your toilet and basin bought at estilo? My ID ask.

I agree. That's why when I went in, I ask some questions and I walk out. too x. So went to the places that pinkpetter recommend, not bad. what I like is come in packages. Anyway, now ID buying ma... Now I will ask him to think carefully as to where he want to buy.

Hacking tomorrow except for the walls to be approved. apparently a week later possibly.will definitely put pics up.

1 year but it's by the company I think. I got the guy to write it on the receipt. :)

Hi actually whats the cost of hacking a wall ?

1.1) To supply labour to hack & Hollow Block Wall in the following area:

Wall between Kitchen & Dinning / masterbathrm & Masterbedrm $500.00

Think it comes in lump sum. Think how many walls also like that. Maybe I should upload the quotation on the blog.

1 year but it's by the company I think. I got the guy to write it on the receipt. :)

So is it official? What happened if the guy not working liao within that year? who to find? Well, we are heavy "SH*TTERS", the toilet bowl collapse within that year then how? hahaha.... sounds funny.

1.1) To supply labour to hack & Hollow Block Wall in the following area:

Wall between Kitchen & Dinning / masterbathrm & Masterbedrm $500.00

Think it comes in lump sum. Think how many walls also like that. Maybe I should upload the quotation on the blog.

So is it official? What happened if the guy not working liao within that year? who to find? Well, we are heavy "SH*TTERS", the toilet bowl collapse within that year then how? hahaha.... sounds funny.

mm he said they provide. And he wrote it in the receipt so it shouldn't be a problem. But if company close in a year then cannot help liao la... :P

I didn't know there is warranty for the toilet bowl. I forgot to ask!! :bangwall:

I didn't know there is warranty for the toilet bowl. I forgot to ask!! :bangwall:

I also dont know till my ID ask. I'll upload more pics of my hacking tomorrow. Just that I was quite upset today that they did not put the corrogated cardboard on my marble flooring and parquet before hacking the fake wall, partitions, tv console. When ask them, ID say marble can polish one. say the corrogated cardboard is to put when after polish floor. so weird right. and say cardboard to protect floor will only be put if hack concrete wall... oso duno how much of this is true.

ID say hackers supposed to provide cardboard while hacking but when I ask the man, he say he dun have, ask his boss.... hai...

Nevermind took lots of pics.. if at the end of the reno floor got hole or scratch, I'll ask him to lay the entire marble flooring again...

I also dont know till my ID ask. I'll upload more pics of my hacking tomorrow. Just that I was quite upset today that they did not put the corrogated cardboard on my marble flooring and parquet before hacking the fake wall, partitions, tv console. When ask them, ID say marble can polish one. say the corrogated cardboard is to put when after polish floor. so weird right. and say cardboard to protect floor will only be put if hack concrete wall... oso duno how much of this is true.

ID say hackers supposed to provide cardboard while hacking but when I ask the man, he say he dun have, ask his boss.... hai...

Nevermind took lots of pics.. if at the end of the reno floor got hole or scratch, I'll ask him to lay the entire marble flooring again...

didn't put?...I tot must put to protect no matter what? Aiyoh... lucky you asked. Now if anything wrong just hold him responsible ba. :P

Forgot to tell you... when I bought from Eestilo hor... they gave us the stopper, waste trap for the sink FOC. :) Cos I saw in another thread they had to pay for theirs. So in case you're still buying from them ok? ;)

They have to put protection one.. Mine only hacked the counter top in master bathroom but the whole house is with corrugated cardboard for protection.

pinkpetter is right, hold ur ID responsible if anything goes wrong.. :D

That's weird. Although I hacked only the kitchen + 2 toilets which was on the other side of my hse, my ID placed cardboard throughout the whole unit, even at the other rms which we didnt do anything to. :dunno::dunno:

Its true tt marble can be polished... but mine are also covered during the entire reno works and removed only when they do polishing. :dunno: