Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
farmer

Universal Remote Control

hi all. would like to ask if anyone has the knowledge to share about this kind of control that can control on off for lights. if i have a remote control previously install by my electrician.radio frequency. can i purchase one of this remote to replace the old light remote. thanks. the remote which my previous electrician use is quite cheap one. easily can be bought at balestier. thanks for the help

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all. would like to ask if anyone has the knowledge to share about this kind of control that can control on off for lights. if i have a remote control previously install by my electrician.radio frequency. can i purchase one of this remote to replace the old light remote. thanks. the remote which my previous electrician use is quite cheap one. easily can be bought at balestier. thanks for the help

this kind of universal remote control had been in the market like more than 10yrs?

I am sure most of them have the same function and can be used on any thing.