Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Recent Goodies from Angel's Kitchen

FruitTart7.jpg

Mini fruit tarts

MarbleChocolateChocChipButterCake4.jpg

Marble chocolate cake

HoneyBunswithSausage7.jpg

Sausage buns and plain ones

Some pics to prevent my tblog from disappearing. :P

wow! looks very very delicious!! :)

Thanks! :D

Wah seh expert jiu shi expert LOL :P

Not expert lar. I'm still at the learning stage. :) The sausage buns that I did yesterday were a little bit hard as I didn't think of reducing the baking time. The original recipe that I tried b4 was for buns stuck together in a large pan. Hee, guess it's another learning experience. :P

Thanks! :D

Not expert lar. I'm still at the learning stage. :) The sausage buns that I did yesterday were a little bit hard as I didn't think of reducing the baking time. The original recipe that I tried b4 was for buns stuck together in a large pan. Hee, guess it's another learning experience. :P

nah dun be humble le LOL

no wondering i am feeling very hungry and somthing smelling yummy yummy... :rolleyes: .....so it's becuz Angel is baking beli delicious stuffs...... :dribble: ....care to share some?... :D ...

nah dun be humble le LOL

Haha, not humble. Really still learning. :P

wah looks yummy! *enviouS*

now dat im done with my reno.. im back here to pour thru ur thread and baking clubby for recipes.. hee..

Enjoy ur kitchen! :D No need for envy, cuz I'm sure with time, u'll be churning out goodies too! There's tonnes of recipes on the internet as well. I searched lots from online baking/cooking blogs. :D

no wondering i am feeling very hungry and somthing smelling yummy yummy... :rolleyes: .....so it's becuz Angel is baking beli delicious stuffs...... :dribble: ....care to share some?... :D ...

Hee~ Ur place sure got even more good stuff loh, since ur wife is a baker. :) Maybe we should go ur place for ur wife's creations. :dancingqueen: Then I can pick up some tips from her.

Angel, yummy! :P

Hehe thanks! :D

wow, ANgel,

all yr goodies looks gd!!!

I enjoy yr fruit tarts the last time, yum yum..... :D

Can u share yr fruit tart and marble cake recipes at the Baking club? hehhehe, tks tks :P

Glad u enjoyed the fruit tarts. :D This is the link for the fruit tart recipe. For the cream cheese filling, I didn't add all the condense milk, as I wanted a creamier and less sweet filling. I also added more zest. FYI, the cream cheese filling amount can fill up 2 batches of the fruit tart shells.

Link for the Marble Cake Recipe

I adapted my marble cake from this recipe (the strawberries version is very yummy too! I also tried this with canned apricots & it was great). Just divide the recipe into 2 batches. 1 of the batch replace 2 tbs (or more if you prefer a more intense choc taste) of flour with cocoa powder. Alternate spoonfuls of batter into your baking tin and swirl the batter together with a spatula or chopstick.

Enjoy experimenting! :D

Edited by Angel81

Been a while and I just saw those fruit tarts ahhhh soo tempting. =x

Shifu! Can give the recipe for fruit tarts also?

So how is the reliable of the PD Door? Woudl liek to hear user feedback?

WOW!$250 is dirt cheap!

i remembered mine is more lei! :bangwall:

So how is the reliable of the PD Door? Woudl liek to hear user feedback?

Hi smjas,

Apologies, I rarely come in to RT nowadays. :)

The PD door is so far so good. Only disadvantage is that we need to educate our first time guests on how to use the door, as it's not as easy to use as bi-fold or other doors. :) Another thing is that the PD door must fit into the catch, before u're able to slide the door to close fully. Some guests don't know and thought how come can't slide. :)