Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
omocha524

Has Anyone Use I-bridge Design?

huh, so jiat liat...

I think all this really depends on luck and ID right?

I have been to another ID.. famous in RT

end up.. not very satisfactory... just ask me what i want .. note down already , ask me to wait for his quotation

n then BYE BYE

no presentation, dun even have drawings, pictures and tiles to see

during discussion, tell me ok everything with 30k

when i see the quotation.. its over 40k

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, and must take your time to look for a suitable id/contractors.

Cannot rush thru'.

huh, so jiat liat...

I think all this really depends on luck and ID right?

I have been to another ID.. famous in RT

end up.. not very satisfactory... just ask me what i want .. note down already , ask me to wait for his quotation

n then BYE BYE

no presentation, dun even have drawings, pictures and tiles to see

during discussion, tell me ok everything with 30k

when i see the quotation.. its over 40k

Met up with one of the ID (Jxxx) 2mths ago. He showed us his portfolio, mainly 3D drawings, which looked quite impressive. but when i asked for more details about a particular design, he said, "oh, this is done by my colleague..bla bla.. Dont hav the real photos." My hubby and i found that he not very trueful. Moreover, I simply cannot stand ppl who do not freshen their breath after smoking. :o So finally we said goodbye to ibridge.

Any one have tried I bridge design recently? any comments on their work and service?

I am waiting for quotation from them. it would be good if someone can share photos of their works here if possible.

Hi eggface, i also got a quote from i-bridge some time back. but didnt engage them as their quote was quite high. end up i got this contractor from the forum to do my house. nw in the mid way thru reno....if u wan, i can PM u my contact....

Hi eggface, i also got a quote from i-bridge some time back. but didnt engage them as their quote was quite high. end up i got this contractor from the forum to do my house. nw in the mid way thru reno....if u wan, i can PM u my contact....

can pm me the contracter ctc?

Thanks!!! how is ur experience with ur current contractor? do u mind sharing photos of the work? please PM me the contact. Thanks!!!

My house was done by i-bridge...

how was ur experience with them? how about the workmanship of the works?

do u mind sharing who is the ID who did ur house?

The ideas was very good... workmanship will need to polish then acceptable.... Initially friends claimed my expectation is too high.... once they see it themselves... all agreed its far not acceptable based on price we paid. At the end, they rework and now still finishing with top up. For what i experiences, need lots of monitoring and instruction to engage I-bridge design.

The ideas was very good... workmanship will need to polish then acceptable.... Initially friends claimed my expectation is too high.... once they see it themselves... all agreed its far not acceptable based on price we paid. At the end, they rework and now still finishing with top up. For what i experiences, need lots of monitoring and instruction to engage I-bridge design.

Ic... so it's high price buy average workmanship. with the high price paid and still need constant monitoring... that's bad.

are there hidden cost after u have accepted their quotation n during the course of reno works?

btw, can u pm me ur designer?? would u recommend him/her?