Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

haha, lucky I only queue for the japanese style hello kitty :D

so u are one of them!!! heng mine no need to Q one :x bangala Q for me + got direct delivery to office muhahhahha

Be careful of that power socket near under the window. It will get wet easily when it rains... maybe you can ask your contractor to put a cover on it.

http://www.safetots.co.uk/blog/wp-content/...-plug-cover.jpg

wahhh homemaster!! ur eyepower sooo good!!! yeah,i intend to get electrician to fix a cover for me :) thanks for the pic.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wahhh homemaster!! ur eyepower sooo good!!! yeah,i intend to get electrician to fix a cover for me :) thanks for the pic.

Haha! Not really... cos i have been to your house before and i have mentioned this to Ah soon during the visit. Surprise that it's still exposed!

Haha! Not really... cos i have been to your house before and i have mentioned this to Ah soon during the visit. Surprise that it's still exposed!

ehhh u came ah? have we met?

ohhh tell ah soon no use one lah, he one ear in one ear out de. I usu speak direct to Ah tan for electrcial and ah wei for carpentry. more efficient and effective hahaha

We met b4. U even saw my floorplan when i was discussing w ah soon about my requirements at your TV console.

I said "Thank You" to you b4 i left. Remember??

ohhh tell ah soon no use one lah, he one ear in one ear out de. I usu speak direct to Ah tan for electrcial and ah wei for carpentry. more efficient and effective hahaha

We met b4. U even saw my floorplan when i was discussing w ah soon about my requirements at your TV console.

I said "Thank You" to you b4 i left. Remember??

bukit panjang one? the one that says carpark time due need to run off one?

wah...yr house really got alot of things.....hmm...see liao really want to faint..:P

u just try to see how much u can unpack per day lor...no choice la....it will take awhile also...jia you!! :)

wah...yr house really got alot of things.....hmm...see liao really want to faint..:P

u just try to see how much u can unpack per day lor...no choice la....it will take awhile also...jia you!! :)

y'day i was there till nearly 12 am lor.... but progress is slow...

y'day i was there till nearly 12 am lor.... but progress is slow...

i think must really stay there 24hrs n take a few days leave before can finsih clearing...esp the kids items

if need our help, let us know hor :D

aiyoh u help me then i must still tell u where to put what.. it'll be even slower lor.. thanks for the offer anyway. appreciate your kindness

Ivy, u can pack faster w/o the man, trust me!

things dun hv prtical use de...DUMP! like that faster...really!

y'day i packing alone lor. threw out the old pillows :x his included :x

i think must really stay there 24hrs n take a few days leave before can finsih clearing...esp the kids items

my boss here dun allow me to take leave during school term de... that's the problem... then sat I need to work... sunday boy got class... also must bring them out for breather... that's why progress slow..

tonight i will be tackling the boys' toys

Hahah! Bingo!

ahh ok ok I remember you cos i KPO-ed over ur floor plan. hahahahha

aiyoh u help me then i must still tell u where to put what.. it'll be even slower lor.. thanks for the offer anyway. appreciate your kindness

y'day i packing alone lor. threw out the old pillows :x his included :x

my boss here dun allow me to take leave during school term de... that's the problem... then sat I need to work... sunday boy got class... also must bring them out for breather... that's why progress slow..

tonight i will be tackling the boys' toys

ahh ok ok I remember you cos i KPO-ed over ur floor plan. hahahahha

haha, we decide for you where to put lor :P jokingjoking

I think when I shift, I will not shift everything into the rooms.. I like to have space before I sort things out, having mess everywhere is not going to help me unpack... but hor, I also not much rooms to do that, wahahaha... nice lor, seeing issues from t-blogs, can make me plan for my unpacking.. :D

gambatte!!!! (did i spell it correctly?)

if really cannot, then go by my logic - anything not used for the past 1 year, throw!

gambatte!!!! (did i spell it correctly?)

if really cannot, then go by my logic - anything not used for the past 1 year, throw!

ehhh then our textbooks how ah?