Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

wa...good good.. later i go see see look look and update u lor yar...

hahaha!!! fannie and ivy, want me to help u buy or check price first?

Yeah good good i want queen size quilt cover set!! take photos can or not :x

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wa...good good.. later i go see see look look and update u lor yar...

hahaha!!! fannie and ivy, want me to help u buy or check price first?

ok, check for me akemi de can?? very comfy canon also buay pai...

see if have those eygptian cotton de hor with at least 400tc de how much can? they have one brand...but i can't recall now...:~ blame the meds making me gong gong...

**edit** mine is King size...check is super single kids de have good price ke yi ma evelyn xiao mei...xie xie...

Edited by familyof4

aiyo...forkie...u tell us so LATE!!! but i also can't chiong...feeling wobbly alrdy...grr...i will take MC and rest tmr :(

!!

The sale like duno how long liao wor ?!

Canot be no 1 knows right ?

Poster big big ! TV ad big big !

Everytime Robinson sale is a must to stock bedsheets. :X

normal price 400TC $200+ becomes $70+

999TC from $400 becum $100+

I oso slow liao lo !

Canot get the 900TC set. no stock. :~

So didnt report anything :(

!!

The sale like duno how long liao wor ?!

Canot be no 1 knows right ?

Poster big big ! TV ad big big !

Everytime Robinson sale is a must to stock bedsheets. :X

normal price 400TC $200+ becomes $70+

999TC from $400 becum $100+

I oso slow liao lo !

Canot get the 900TC set. no stock. :~

So didnt report anything :(

seriously...i duno leh :x cos i frequent robinsons like only once a year or at most twice to stock bedsheet when it's CNY time! :x

poster big big where??? TV ad big big where?? got meh?? nv see leh... i think i need to get my eyes check or maybe spend too much time on RT and neglected other media liao....

Yeah good good i want queen size quilt cover set!! take photos can or not :x

ok, check for me akemi de can?? very comfy canon also buay pai...

see if have those eygptian cotton de hor with at least 400tc de how much can? they have one brand...but i can't recall now...:~ blame the meds making me gong gong...

**edit** mine is King size...check is super single kids de have good price ke yi ma evelyn xiao mei...xie xie...

okie!! later i help u all check.

ivy...i didn't bring camera leh...how ar? my phone cui also...and hor..any specifications?

Eh..... I thought is GSS sale ! :X

Ahahaha not ah ?

Sor li sor li i not very into shopping so i only follow follow go pay $ nia :X

Ahahaha not ah ?

ehh..i also dunno leh..muahahahaha..aiyo..later i check le and let u all know ba! :D

Ahahaha not ah ?

faint...initially I thought u shopping king...

GSS until 26 July nia...over loh

rierie nvm it's ok. i dun have special specifications. just need something that is affordable. my budget around $120 per set.

my stainless backing suppose to be up today followed up the completion of my last bit of eletrical works in the kitchen... but I kana fly aeroplane by co-pilot Mr Zhong... The installation has been postponed to Saturday..

ehhh help me measure see I got grow taller or not??! waited for the backing so long le...

Refuse to unpack today cos I am aching all over... so now got time I'll update the problem I have with my shoe cabinet.

After putting in my hubby's shoes... my shoe cabinet cannot close fully.... reason being this :

IMG_0700.jpg

The back of the shoe is too protruding too much... If I put the shoe facing toe downwards.. they'll slide off the shelve cos the shelve end is too shallow....

Then hor.. I realise the shelves are too big for my shoe size.. thus a bit sayang and waste of space :

IMG_0704.jpg

see the allowance highlighted by the red arrow? can you guys see the lowest part of the cabinet that i squeeze my flat sole shoes into the gap? This shows that If I lay the shelves flat, it can actually accomodate my shoe size and if I lay the shelves flat I can have more shelves to put more shoes!!!

As it is I've yet to bring over all our shoes and the cabinet is already almost full, i probably got another 10+ pair of shoes at my in law's place...

IMG_0703-1.jpg

As such, I am getting ah wei to modify my shoe cabinet for me. He will adjust the angle of the top slanted shelves to ensure that the door can be closed properly after putting in the man's shoes and the bottom shelvings he will redo them to give me flat shelves and I'll be having another 2 shelve levels i think. yipppeeeeeeee

*disclaimer* re-adjustment of slanted shelves is free, but the addition of shelves and modification of the lower portion I offer to pay hor. So pls, don't go and monkey see monkey do and twist ah wei's arm for free this and that hor. hahhaha

ivy.. do you have ur kitchen pic to share?

i can't really picture white cabinet with black worktop.. can show me PLEASE~ :D hehee tou long tou long..

hmm.. later going to meet Uncle Soon.. hope he don't fly me plane..

ivy.. do you have ur kitchen pic to share?

i can't really picture white cabinet with black worktop.. can show me PLEASE~ :D hehee tou long tou long..

hmm.. later going to meet Uncle Soon.. hope he don't fly me plane..

aiyoh no need to to-long until like that leh hahahah I was thinking of posting up the pics only when my stainless steel backing is up so that it will be a "complete" picture. but since I can't resist your tolong here you go. FOR U OK FOR UUUU.

I might as well take this opportunity to update on the box up of the portion above my black glass. I think ah wei's guys did a pretty good job on the addition and I quite like how it turn out. Personally I think it looks much better now. but hor.. haiya.. the interior of the cabinets got some little little imperfection that the guys are trying to salvage for me now...

DSC00408.jpg

but sollie lah.. this pic taken with hp camera so not very clear.. i now not up there so cannot take a clearer pic. if u need a clearer one, let me know. I will go and take FOR U. hahahha

Edited by ivy

wah.. u are super fast~ efficient.. hehee..

hmm.. so ur kitchen is more like black and white issit?

ivy, the stainless stell backing need to top up one.. or included in the kitchen cabinet package?