Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Evil

Defong, Comment Please?

All i want to say is: Some may promote him, but my advice is CAUTION: CAUTION: CAUTION when dealing with this ID. There are plenty of other choices. Find the exit door.

If you want happy renovations, choose other ids. If not you will give this advice like me in two months time.

cannot agree. He come over my unit today to fix up my door bell, cabinet and rust track.... more than 2 month since the hand over. Good reponse, good service. Honest guy, somemore.

Quite surprise he come DIY. But he came, and he get the job done. that the most impt part.

of course, there are many other choices. You are right~ there MIGHT be others better ....

But you never know unless you can direct compare your 2 separate house with 2 diff IDs.

If anyone of you know me well, you will know i very little thing also cannot tanhan type. A eye of detail... fine detail... tiny detail. Of cos he did not satisy me 100% ... nobody can anyway. But he got a good and honest guy...

Thumb up for me! recommend friends, relatives, colleagues, and forumer to him. But dun know in the end, he got biz or not? haha..

Anyway any qns can pm me :)

judge from the photos of my hse, shouldnt be that bad... right?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
cannot agree. He come over my unit today to fix up my door bell, cabinet and rust track.... more than 2 month since the hand over. Good reponse, good service. Honest guy, somemore.

Quite surprise he come DIY. But he came, and he get the job done. that the most impt part.

of course, there are many other choices. You are right~ there MIGHT be others better ....

But you never know unless you can direct compare your 2 separate house with 2 diff IDs.

If anyone of you know me well, you will know i very little thing also cannot tanhan type. A eye of detail... fine detail... tiny detail. Of cos he did not satisy me 100% ... nobody can anyway. But he got a good and honest guy...

Thumb up for me! recommend friends, relatives, colleagues, and forumer to him. But dun know in the end, he got biz or not? haha..

Anyway any qns can pm me :)

judge from the photos of my hse, shouldnt be that bad... right?

Bro,how much did u do up ur house?

And the id whom u wld recc?

Pm if not convenient,thnks..

Bro,how much did u do up ur house?

And the id whom u wld recc?

Pm if not convenient,thnks..

price depend on the items you do... see?

but generally they are generally cheaper than others..

It not so fair to say the price.. see?

Like i done my 3 room could be $40K, but i done alot alot **** of stuff.

And somebody 4 room could be $20, only flooring and basic.

So in term, you need to compare for yourself.

Also, it run by boss himself - Jeremy. Nice guy. :)

can e-mail thr pic also??

yl_ann@hotmail.vom

thank you

I do not take very beautiful pictures.. so cannot email you many photos lah...

but i just bought my dinning table and coffee table. So i will like to share 3 latest photos i took ...

enjoy guys!

dinning table

dinningtable.jpg

coffee table

coffeetable.jpg

overview

overviewwithcoffeetable.jpg

Thanks.

hi there, nice pics. and agree with what u said. there's no free lunch in the world, so check first before committing. overall if u are happy, that is what matters most.

i second this. i am in discussion with them. :)

I been to 2 of his completed projects, not bad...my wife was impressed with his workmanship. We got our keys today and decided to hire him

His quote is reasonable and he was very responsive to our questions and answered calls promptly. Only exception were a few occasions when he didn't answer was when I called him after 10pm...hehehe...of course, he returned the calls the next morning and I don't expect him to answer it so late at night anyways...

Now the toughest part - $$$ :D

Hope to reduce it even further...i'm pretty tight on budget...

I been to 2 of his completed projects, not bad...my wife was impressed with his workmanship. We got our keys today and decided to hire him

His quote is reasonable and he was very responsive to our questions and answered calls promptly. Only exception were a few occasions when he didn't answer was when I called him after 10pm...hehehe...of course, he returned the calls the next morning and I don't expect him to answer it so late at night anyways...

Now the toughest part - $$$ :D

Hope to reduce it even further...i'm pretty tight on budget...

all the best dude! :D

I do not take very beautiful pictures.. so cannot email you many photos lah...

but i just bought my dinning table and coffee table. So i will like to share 3 latest photos i took ...

enjoy guys!

dinning table

dinningtable.jpg

coffee table

coffeetable.jpg

overview

overviewwithcoffeetable.jpg

Thanks.

these looks familiar! I went to your place when it was still under renovation. Defong's workmanship is good.

I have engaged Defong, so far all questions answered and Jeremy is quick to resolve any problem we had.

He may be slow in response sometimes due to busy work schedule, but we could see that he made it a point to reply =)

So far so good....will be posting our pictures once it is done!

hi

i got a quote from Defong also... do u mean jeremy is the boss? still thinking to take up them anot as they are not radac or case trust...

hi

i got a quote from Defong also... do u mean jeremy is the boss? still thinking to take up them anot as they are not radac or case trust...

i was just doing a check on this...

DEFONG INTERIOR DESIGN is the name stated in its website.

but DEFONG INTERIOR DESIGN is NOT hdb-registered.

however, there is a "DEFONG TRADING" that is hdb-registered.

BOTH defong interior design + defong trading are NOT RADAC-registered.

but they share the same address;

hence i conclude that they are by the same guy/owner.

and when dealing with this co, i'd have to ensure that any quotations/receipts, etc. must be in the name of DEFONG TRADING.

out of curiousity, why would the owner set up a website with url that says defonginterior... and a business under defong trading (that is hdb-registered)? :unsure:

hi i'm new to this forum. just got a quote from Jeremy too.. didn't know he is the boss!

seems to be a lot of mixed reviews on this company. am still looking out for other quotes before deciding.

hi

their price is reasonable but is their workmanship n materials good? i m hoping to get someone who is reliable.. cus i am worried halfway the contractor may disappear...