Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Wallpaper...any Updates?

Hi all,

I saw the price of the wall paper as mentioned above which is about $100+ per roll. What is the length per roll? I dunno if I made a bad decision as I just purchased from De Page at IMM. They sold me a roll for $498 nett inclusive of installation. A roll according to them is 5 metres, height definitely can cover from ceiling from wall for normal HDB. Is that considered expensive? They told us they are suppliers. Can someone advise please?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I have found a installer for wallpapers and am wondering if anyone has any lobang where I can get wallpaper at a cheaper price? Goodrich and Senjenco...besides them, who else sell wallpapers in Singapore huh?

Dear Sir/ Mdm,

you might wanna try TATMING for wallpaper design. They are cheaper than Goodrich and Senjenco.

By the way, not that i want to disrespect your decision in wallpaper, but do u also wanna consider wall decals that are way way cheaper and stylish

than the big full height wallpaper.

Wall decals are easy to maintain and trendy looking. I have done projects with wall decals and they look stunning.

Do consider about it.

GILBERTYANG

try www.stickers.sg

I just bought some last week very friendly customer service..

and very cheap also..

haha they sell decals not those stickers where you can peel and stick on the wall, that time i bought from a shop in novena sq, doggy sticker, 1 month only start to peel alr=.=