Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fengfu

Our Little Cost Lovenest

I'm a newbie here. Had accidentally posted two new testing posts. Can anyone tell me how to delete the posting? :dunno:

On Sep 08, We finally found the unit that we wanted and the best thing is that it is just opposite my parents-in-law's block! :dancingqueen:

Just got our keys on 02 Feb 09 and renovation already started on 03 Feb 09.

Floor Plan

Floorplan-4Room.jpg

Current Condition of the House

CurrentConditionofthehse.jpg

Photos for Reno coming soon! :D

Edited by Fengfu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha! I replied to one of ur testing posts then saw this one.

Congrates on ur new home! Looking forward to more pics. :D But then, ur pics very small leh. Rather hard to see. :)

Edited by Angel81

Welcome!! :) looks like the condition is ok.. :) What are the items you're doing?

Hi Pinkpetter,

Will be doing an overhaul for the whole house. It is a 16 yrs old 4 room flat... Everything need to hack.

Thanks ALL,

I dun really like the layout of the MBR. Becos the restroom eats into the squarish space and whole room seems smaller than the other rooms.We will be changing the MBR door entrance to be opposite the storeroom and the door entrance of the common toilet to be opposite the dustbin create more space. :D

Hi Pinkpetter,

Will be doing an overhaul for the whole house. It is a 16 yrs old 4 room flat... Everything need to hack.

Thanks ALL,

I dun really like the layout of the MBR. Becos the restroom eats into the squarish space and whole room seems smaller than the other rooms.We will be changing the MBR door entrance to be opposite the storeroom and the door entrance of the common toilet to be opposite the dustbin create more space. :D

overhaul! whoa you mean the last reno was 16 yrs ago? Then it's well kept for this age... mm I'm just curious.. what's your budget.. :)

similar layout to my house! My house 1st owner shifted the MBR door too. N gd ideal to keep the area for a future room.

Congrats!