Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ponytail

Kitchen Makeover

Sorry to keep you all waiting. :D

3d drawings.

After numerous discussion, this will be the final design.

14843378_dc30579b1234710987_m.jpg

The victorian range.

14843405_0aa46cfb1234711300_m.jpg

Wifey does not like the red colour.

14843432_051605741234711520_m.jpg

Wah at last, at last, you've started your reno blog. Lucky you got hubby to help you load pics. :D

Agreed with the rest, the laminate too complicated leh.

If you really like this victorian series, why not go for the first one on the left, pattern not so obvious.

But before you commit, call Edmund to show you a bigger sample, like A4 size so can see the pattern more clearly.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, I'm new here.. making my maiden post ;p

Lucky Guy, ur new kitchen wall has no tiles?

I'm thinking of doing cement screed but the contractors i've spoken to have mixed reviews... any advice?

no we havnt shifted in yet...luckily the wall peeled jus a few days after they plastered...i tink mayb the contractor oso duno his kia nvr punched holes ba...yesterdae they jus punched n replastered again..dis time shld b no problem liao ba... :sport-smiley-018:

Oh that's lucky you haven't shift in yet else will be untinkable. :)

Half way through then want to change pipe and hack support? Your contractor must be :furious:

Hi Bluetooth, actually since day 1 our contractor did recommend us to hack the concrete & change the pipes but we thought can save money since hdb changing,.. haiz should heed his advice then. :(

No lah, he never show us that :furious: attitude. Patient guy, at least till now. :)

Btw tomorrow will be hacking concrete support.

Interesting. Never knew that pebble wash is done this way. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Nike44, you're welcome. Do visit here more often to learn more things. :paint:

Hi all, I'm new here.. making my maiden post ;p

Lucky Guy, ur new kitchen wall has no tiles?

I'm thinking of doing cement screed but the contractors i've spoken to have mixed reviews... any advice?

Hi StitcheDust,

I also don't know why, maybe hubby can answer you. :)

Wah at last, at last, you've started your reno blog. Lucky you got hubby to help you load pics. :D

Agreed with the rest, the laminate too complicated leh.

If you really like this victorian series, why not go for the first one on the left, pattern not so obvious.

But before you commit, call Edmund to show you a bigger sample, like A4 size so can see the pattern more clearly.

Hi Jupiter,

We only saw the small sample, nvr knew got big one, ok will inform him about it.

Thanks.:)

Hee.. Well, after hacking and changing the pipes, ur kitchen will look very nice! Glad to hear that ur contractor was patient and didn't show any :furious: . :)

wow that PVC pipe not cheap leh. last time i reno oso got change somemore my ID say die die must find bk HDB Approved pple then can do. i tink its abt duno $700 or $500. cannot rem liao. how much ur pipe huh? btw, ur cabinet shouldn't look like lizard leh no worries. cos i look up close of my cabinet, still okie leh

wow that PVC pipe not cheap leh. last time i reno oso got change somemore my ID say die die must find bk HDB Approved pple then can do. i tink its abt duno $700 or $500. cannot rem liao. how much ur pipe huh? btw, ur cabinet shouldn't look like lizard leh no worries. cos i look up close of my cabinet, still okie leh

i always have a very funny qn.. yet to be answered. Can anyone tell me how do they chge the pipe w/o the waste flowing down? I mean.. we cannot stop pple from upstairs from 'producing' any waste when contractors chging the pipes rite?

Oh Gosh!!!!

Something happen at my home today, there was quite a commotion.

My contractor did something unbelievable!

I'm rushing home to find out more!

Oh Gosh!!!!

Something happen at my home today, there was quite a commotion.

My contractor did something unbelievable!

I'm rushing home to find out more!

What happened? care to share? hope nothing big

i always have a very funny qn.. yet to be answered. Can anyone tell me how do they chge the pipe w/o the waste flowing down? I mean.. we cannot stop pple from upstairs from 'producing' any waste when contractors chging the pipes rite?

Mrs Piglet, i can ans your question! Becoz dat time my ID told me. 1 day in advance, you need to inform your upstairs your up up stairs and all your downstairs too, that you are changing pipe, pls dun ****, urine or bath during that time. anyway, my next door neighbour got complaint to me b4, that the pipe is very smelly, and my plumber also say, some of the neighbours are not co-operative at all, and **** and urine and you can see the "things" flowing down while they are changing! Yuck yuck yucks :(

Mrs Piglet, i can ans your question! Becoz dat time my ID told me. 1 day in advance, you need to inform your upstairs your up up stairs and all your downstairs too, that you are changing pipe, pls dun ****, urine or bath during that time. anyway, my next door neighbour got complaint to me b4, that the pipe is very smelly, and my plumber also say, some of the neighbours are not co-operative at all, and **** and urine and you can see the "things" flowing down while they are changing! Yuck yuck yucks :(

Eeeewwwwwww!!!!!!! :bow: to the workers

Hi all,

Sorry to you all for the waiting & concern

My contractor really did something unbelievable, but not what you all had been thinking. Wifey forever kan chiong queen.

I shall give you all a first hand account.

Yesterday contractor was to hack the concrete support.

The Bunga worker arrived 8+.

As usual, he proceed to cover the kitchen entrance with those plastic sheet. I was helping him to ensure that even a fly cannot go through.Then he proceed with his hacking while I retreat to my room.

About an hour later, I went back to see & also want to take some photos. To my horror, the bunga hack more than the concrete support.

Do you know what he hacked?

He go & hack my NEWLY done up pebble wash.

Immediately I chong in & scold him.

He said boss say act (hack) one.

Immediately, I call my contractor.

Me : Hi Edmund

Contractor : yes ( a weak voice, sounds like he still playing with the zzz… monster )

Sensing that, I think I need to orientate him a bit else wait his cpu hang.

Me : I so & so ar,you're suppose to send someone over today to hack the support right?

Contractor : yes

Me : do you know he hack more than what he's suppose to hack?

Contractor : Oh! Whats that? ( now his voice loud & clear now)

Me : he go & hack my pebble wash also

Contractor : oh, ok that one I know

(WTF) he knew what I was talking anot?

Me : I repeat, your worker hack my newly done up pebble wash

Contractor : yes, I know, I told him to hack one because the current one not nice lar

Me : you sure hor?

Contractor : very sure, I'll see you in 1 hour's time.

Me : ok (both party hangup)

Later he came over & said that the current pebble wash not up to his standard that's why he hack off & want to redo again.

In my heart, I was thinking, is he crazy or what, too rich is it, vitamin M offended him arh?

For this, I really salute him. :bow:

I would like to thank you all for the concern.

Here's the photos.

14946421_ff1cebf01235661956_m.jpg

14946425_12c85fcc1235662002_m.jpg

closed up shot of the pebble

14946430_98c632a41235662053_m.jpg

hacked sink support

14946433_1ca95aa21235662120_m.jpg

14946441_5eb971541235662159_m.jpg

this pipe has to go