Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

MBR toilet

DSC04192.jpg

DSC04193.jpg

DSC04194.jpg

after hack

DSC04319.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

was quite impress as all the hacking was completed in one day...

tiling works were completed as well. will post up pics once i got them sorted.

cheers

Went to Expo recently to source for an ID, found Image's 'very huge' showcase and went in to try my luck. Was served by an ID, seriously don't remember his name. Anyway I have to admit I was pretty fussy on what I wanted, sat down and discussed through with this particular ID. Point 1: failed. I gave him a floor plan that was corrected to the right scale, he just scribbled on the plan for a rough layout. A pro will definitely use a ruler to mark out the items ie plan view layout of cabinets, wardrobes, etc... with the estimated dimensions. Of course that's my own opinion, each ID has his/her own way of doing things.

Halfway through, felt that he was somewhat pressurised by what I wanted, cos I was pretty meticulous and this ain't my 1st time doing reno, therefore I exactly knew what I wanted. Sensing that he can't snook me, he was like rushing through the whole process just to get it over with. By then I had already given up cos I knew he wasn't listening to my needs, didn't ask much questions.

Not saying that Image isn't good, just that you have to depend on your luck for the choice of ID to serve you.

Hi Guys/gals,

Went to expo yesterday and I m a g e C r e a t i v e design is there once again.

I read through the thread and notice that there are both good and bad comment abt this company? So i guess it really boils down to each ID.

I was approach by a guy name Patrick during the show. He was very patient and explain his design to us, he also mention that it his passion in this line which drive his job. It is the satisfaction and happiness of the customer after getting his renovated house which drive him on. Sound good to me.

Anyone here use him as an ID before?

Edited by kensi999

I have images that would blow your mind...disaster!!! i have challenged them to post them on the website to gauge some feedback.

contact me if you need me to share.

Hi, anyone engage image before? Their portfolio on their website looks nice. Kindly share your experience here, thanks. As understand, they are the first and only one ID company to win the Superbrand award (2004/2005) and its 3 directors won the Entrepreneur of the Year (2007). Heard of them?

I have images that would blow your mind...disaster!!! i have challenged them to post them on the website to gauge some feedback.

contact me if you need me to share.

Yes please. Thanks. Intending to engage them. If possible let me know the contact person as well. thanks.

Yes please. Thanks. Intending to engage them. If possible let me know the contact person as well. thanks.

Hi guys, any updates on quality of Image please?

Woo.. same here..

I'm meeting up with an ID from Image "Creative" "Design" tomorrow.

His name is F****k.

Maybe I should really see one of his finished masterpiece.

Did u end up taking him?? How is his service?

I talked to Dorothy while at the Luxury Living fair and just sent her my floor plan for quote.

Anyone has used them or her as ID before?

I am very blurred by their job title, they are all designers on the namecard!

Any comments will be good

Hi all, so anyone used F***k?

I just got my quote from him....quote was certainly over my budget. but he seems quite experienced. but the remarks on the quality by image does scare me off... and also, my hubby don't like that beng feel that the ppl there gives... he senses that there is going to be problem in future as you are not just liaising with the ID. it the whole coy as well also. If boss is no good, then i would say that it will probably be a chain all the way down....

Hi all, so anyone used F***k?

I just got my quote from him....quote was certainly over my budget. but he seems quite experienced. but the remarks on the quality by image does scare me off... and also, my hubby don't like that beng feel that the ppl there gives... he senses that there is going to be problem in future as you are not just liaising with the ID. it the whole coy as well also. If boss is no good, then i would say that it will probably be a chain all the way down....

But how do you find their design and price?

If you are not comfortable the slightest bit, I would advice you not to sign up. That's not a good sign.

Most IDs sound experienced, unless they are the super young ones. After doing so many homes, they surely have seen many types of designs. So I find being experienced not a big point in choosing an ID.

As for their Beng attitude..... Can't comment much here. Just know that these days, many call themselves IDs but they are not. I notice many of the IDs recommended by renotalk are not proper ID trained. Just people who got some experience in doing Reno. They are really the modern day contractors who are slightly more educated and do sales.

where is image located?

How is this i m a g e c r e a t i v e??

is it true they are the only Superbrands ID in SG?

Price?

Workmanship?

Their designs seem quite nice to me and heard their workmanship is not that bad....

Kindly advise

Thanks!

Edited by kezman