Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

After i hear all these stories.. i'm more wary of them. But i'm still willing to listen. I think one way to tackle such problems is to insist on paying only after each job is done. It's not easy to get such favorable payment terms but at least try to nego for pay half of each portion before job is done, pay remaining half of each portion after that portion is done.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After i hear all these stories.. i'm more wary of them. But i'm still willing to listen. I think one way to tackle such problems is to insist on paying only after each job is done. It's not easy to get such favorable payment terms but at least try to nego for pay half of each portion before job is done, pay remaining half of each portion after that portion is done.

hey all, wat about colin from image? anyone??

Edited by deefaianz

Anyone has any new experiences of Image? They are in my top3 list currently. Could meet my budget. But some of the comments here are scary.

Same problem here. Think its to prevent abuse. The ID at Ima-ge are not as creative as the company name suggest and their attitude is really "Wonderful". Sometime I ponder to change job as a ID. Their job is not easy which I understand but the reno costs are in the thousands, which I believe the clients are entitled to some respect and professionalism which sadly is lacking in many IDs nowaday. The ID I seem at Ima-ge is sadly not going to earn my hard earned money.

Edited by El LoCo

Anyone has any new experiences of Image? They are in my top3 list currently. Could meet my budget. But some of the comments here are scary.

omg... why are there so much negative comments about them???

Hi guys/gals

Recently I had engage James tng from ***** despite reading the bad comments abt them here, reason I choosed him was because I had liked he's 'go for it' style, he impressed me the first time we met at the Singapore expo fair. I liked his proposal though the pricing was a bit on the high side but my hubby and me still decided to choose him cos we felt that if we had given the project to someone else it wouldn't turn out as nice.

our home sweet home is just a simple 30+ year old 3-rm flat in clement, we wanted a real nice vintage and cozy feel with a little modern touch for our home, he and his wife ( they're a husband and wife team ) managed to pull it off, we did a major revamp and overhaul to the old flat, though there was a little hiccup here and there we still feel that they gave us fast and responsive feedback and topmost attention was also given to us whenever we called them, sometimes even late at night, James would still pick up my call. And his wife Eva, has real good sense of style and even brought us to some good shops that had good bargains for furniture, mattress and other stuff.

***** workmanship I personally feel is generally good and acceptable in my point of view and James still took the trouble to check through all the carpentry works and tiling works and even came up with 20 tiny defects which we both couldn't even have noticed. The defects were quickly sorted out and done within a week and we moved in.

During our house warming our friends and family members were full of praises and we felt real good. Hee

Anyway all in all I can say if you would like a good Id who's responsible and gives good design and tip top service pls look for James and Eva, sorry if I feel like an advert. Shortly I will put up some photos when I figure out how to post pics.

Lastly in my point of view I suppose there are always some bad eggs in a basket and it's more of luck if you choose a good egg.

Hi cute jenny

Glad you like James Tng too. They also my id, your design sound a like 'deep', pardon me, haha, my design was more like what they had at Singapore expo, I told James and wifey to make it the same feel. want morden and cozy feel. Do post some photos asap.

haha, managed to do it, round 1 first

laying of tiles ****

IMG_2005.jpg

preparation of walls for laying tiles

IMG_2006.jpg

carpentry works 1st day

IMG_2257.jpg

Edited by Cutejenny

round 2

master bedroom

IMG_2300.jpg

master bedroom

IMG_2302.jpg

master bathroom

IMG_2303.jpg

kid's room, no wallpaper yet, picture taken without it done yet, now its done and super cute

IMG_2304.jpg

living room

IMG_2305.jpg

Edited by Cutejenny