Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is the levelling of Floor Living Area @ Kitchen Approved by HDB?:unsure:

IMG_2005.jpg

preparation of walls for laying tiles

IMG_2006.jpg

carpentry works 1st day

IMG_2257.jpg

Edited by cov

Hi,

How long do u all think wear n tear shld kicks in after the newly renovated home?

I've just stayed over a year now and the quality of workmanship is revealing. If anyone is interested to see the pics, pls pm me n i'll email them to u.

Those who engaged the husband n wife team, u said they checked. I'm impressed. Guessed they hav improved for the better to b meticulous.

Hi Yanyan06

Your home also done by James and Eva? Mine done 2 years ago by them and so far no major problems, touch wood.. Hee hee, what happen to your home?

Husband and wife also did my mum's and best friend's place and received good comments from them too.

Just a piece of input that's all

Hi everyone

New here, currently my place under going Reno by *****, wah..., so many comments abt them, wondering if I.ll encounter anything, so in the end is James n Eva good or no good? Someone pls comment.. Many thanks

Hi Dingdang,

If u see the posts by Gemini15 (my username b4 n i forgotten the pswd), u will know wat kind of problems i faced/encountered then.

I'm glad your house has no major problems. Please let me have your email address, so that I can send recent pictures to u.

Hi Nickynacky,

Whether they are good or not, really up to individual. Therefore, we are all sharing our experiences here. Just my luck perhaps that it didnt turn out good on mine, at least only me?

Hi yanyan06

Saw your posts from last time, really that bad huh? Well, guess we'll see how things goes n see how my Reno turns out, my carpentry works should be up next week n I'll update everyone soonest!!

I'm using I m a g e for my renovations.

So far im happy with what i see....

My ID is Raymond.

Nice and responsible guy.

Always answers your call when you call him.

Will be doing up carpentry next week.

Hey everybody..

Promised to update regarding carpentry installation.. It was good n fun.. Everything went smoothly n things looks great.. Can't wait to move in.. Haha!!

Flat handover tomorrow

So far no problems

Even did up all my requests at no extra cost and they did their best to rush the handover before the 7th month....

Finished design was better than my proposed 3D....

I would highly recommend this ID....

Will post up pics once i have time....

DeaDear all,

I had engaged Eva and James from Image to do our home. We spent close to $70k on the renovation.

Edited by RockBaby

Hi... Just went to Image for quotation.

Met up with ID Sam Lim.

Anyone engage him before?

Seems like a nice guy but after reading this thread need to be careful...

Hi there.has anyone recently been to the recent expo home planner 2013? Met up with image yesterday and talked to these guys thomas and raymond. I actually like their designs but can they be trusted? Any reviews on these 2 id. Saw so many bad reviews.kinda wary of image now.. then when we were still at expo they kept calling my hubby on the hp n sms him asking if we want to sign the package.. a lil bit fishy... i wanted to do living room, 2 toilets, kitchen and master bedroom but they said its gonna be like 50k? So expensive. Saw a thread previously about james tng from image quoting at 25k for the above reno.. is there any id from image that can be trusted. Thank u in advance to all !