Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pkfong76

Recommendation For Custom Carpentry Work Or Handy Man Service

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I recently just come across a group of carpenters that provide very good service and quality furinishing work and would like to share.

I have custom made a side bench across my balcony area. It comes with a storage space within the bench and also a coffee table. It looks real good when i turn on the dim lighting attached to the bottom of the bench. I would say it is really value for money. Also get them to revarnish and repair my kitchen cabinent too.

Pls PM me if you need more info.

Check out this link for pictures: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/998/sidebenchx.jpg :good:

Hi, im new to this forum. May i know wat is PM and how to PM ?

Hi, im new to this forum. May i know wat is PM and how to PM ?

PM is private message... Just click the person's name in the post and send private message. :)

Pls PM me the contact details.

mt jo, what small job r u going to do? I'm also thinking of doing small jobs ... ...

Edited by ck79sg

Hi,

I recently just come across a group of carpenters that provide very good service and quality furinishing work and would like to share.

I have custom made a side bench across my balcony area. It comes with a storage space within the bench and also a coffee table. It looks real good when i turn on the dim lighting attached to the bottom of the bench. I would say it is really value for money. Also get them to revarnish and repair my kitchen cabinent too.

Check out this link for pictures: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/998/sidebenchx.jpg :good:

Hi pkfong76,

Very Nice..

Can you send your carpenters contact who made your bench and how much. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

hi,

can PM me ur carpenter's contact pls?

tks.

Hi,

Hi PKfong ....was wondering if u can pm me the contractors details pls ...very nice benceh ...and good workmanship ...

i tried to pm u in inbox but ur inbox too full already

brownzukini

Hi PKfong ....was wondering if u can pm me the contractors details pls ...very nice benceh ...and good workmanship ...

i tried to pm u in inbox but ur inbox too full already

brownzukini

Anyone has gotten the contact number from Pkfong? Can pm me?

Thanks!