Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

well, small matter but was delayed over time...so was upset lor.

can understand...cos i have also remind Uncle on something...but he also kept forgetting....u manage to meet Uncle liao?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can understand...cos i have also remind Uncle on something...but he also kept forgetting....u manage to meet Uncle liao?

nope...he was held up at simei so can't pop by...who's the one at simei? Do not think it's pet since her letter has not crawled to her door yet...

nope...he was held up at simei so can't pop by...who's the one at simei? Do not think it's pet since her letter has not crawled to her door yet...

i also dunno...cant be pet la....hers is "snail " mail kind....so not yet started....maybe not in this forum lor...then when he gg to meet u?i am expecting to meet him tmr?(if no milage)...need me to convey anything?

fondue, the sales person at asia excel told me i can place this way so that in any case if the basin breaks, it will not cause a permanent hole in the solid top and will cause me some inconvenience if i were to get a replacement basin. so this is not correct? this is actually smooth surface so i thought it can be placed this way.

I think it's correct.

Cos , if next time spoil , dun need to buy the same model . Just get any table top basin will do the job. Easier

i also dunno...cant be pet la....hers is "snail " mail kind....so not yet started....maybe not in this forum lor...then when he gg to meet u?i am expecting to meet him tmr?(if no milage)...need me to convey anything?

he promised to drop by tmr...so i shall wait. I honor his promise tho he broke his many times :x

hopefully i dun accumulate any mileage...juz tell him to remember to come to pasir ris in the evening ba...gam sia...

I think it's correct.

Cos , if next time spoil , dun need to buy the same model . Just get any table top basin will do the job. Easier

ya...that's my thoughts too...

he promised to drop by tmr...so i shall wait. I honor his promise tho he broke his many times :x

hopefully i dun accumulate any mileage...juz tell him to remember to come to pasir ris in the evening ba...gam sia...

no worries...if i manage to see him la.....

That mop is the $90+ one that i saw at NTUC?

Your living room looks so cosy now.. :)

Shoo shoo.. Tot you want to spend more time with your family at night?

f4: ur living room like tat called messy... haha. looks quite ok. mine now still got maintain. dunno months down the road...

That mop is the $90+ one that i saw at NTUC?

Your living room looks so cosy now.. :)

Shoo shoo.. Tot you want to spend more time with your family at night?

Booy, dun think the mop so ex leh...i need check with my mom how much she bought it for. She got it at the market where the sales guy was promoting it.

the kids slept earlier, that's y i am free to surf net last nite.

F4...can share what's the brand of the mop?

i go back and check then tell u can? I dun tink i see the brand anywhere...

f4: ur living room like tat called messy... haha. looks quite ok. mine now still got maintain. dunno months down the road...

like that not messy? i have to clear up the mess every nite b4 i turn in...the living room, the balcony...u see toys everywhere...

thanks f4!!! think in the meanwhile, our temporary solution will be one mop another use dry cloth to wipe it :(

try and see if u can wring ur mop drier? else just have to close one eye...

i can understand that watermarks are irritating and an eyesore...but i clean like that v siong leh.

Hi F4,

yes the mop is costly - $99 accordingly to the saleman. But i bot the same mop for $59 when NTUC @ TPY having a promotion juz 2 days ago.

BTW, ur balcony is big & ur 2 darlings very adorable.