Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

We just had our first appointment last friday, and we are getting our keys on 13 April.

Can't wait for that day! We have been sourcing around for quotes and buying items needed in the new home.

Let's share our floor plan.

floorplan.jpg

Pics of the house we bought:

The old house pics:

IMMandnewhouse016.jpg

IMMandnewhouse015.jpg

IMMandnewhouse014.jpg

IMMandnewhouse013.jpg

IMMandnewhouse012.jpg

Basically, all needs to go except the WI railings and the parquet on stairs and #2.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:dancingqueen: wheeee!!!! Congrats on your new home!!!! Maisonette got a lot of possibilities and potential for designs hor!!!

Hi mister molly, true on the design, but the reno dollars also high too ;) but the old design was 9 years old, so i intend to change almost everything to suit ourselves.

YAY Glad to see that you have set up your blog!!! :) Congrats!

:dancingqueen: ya...I contacted Ah Soon and hoping to hear from him soon. He says I can do my house with less than 40K, I am really anxious to see his quote :deal:

Congrates!!! Finally starting a blog liao. :dancingqueen: I like the WI railings at the staircase. And is the last pic the recess area that was bought over? Cool! :)

Wah.. less than 40k inclusive of all the flooring (except staircase & BR2)? :good:

Congrates!!! Finally starting a blog liao. :dancingqueen: I like the WI railings at the staircase. And is the last pic the recess area that was bought over? Cool! :)

Wah.. less than 40k inclusive of all the flooring (except staircase & BR2)? :good:

Yah...I thought the deal was pretty good too. But I will know when the official quote comes in. the flooring if from stairs to the 2nd floor...the parquet is well maintained and it was polished too, so i'll retain.

Yah...I thought the deal was pretty good too. But I will know when the official quote comes in. the flooring if from stairs to the 2nd floor...the parquet is well maintained and it was polished too, so i'll retain.

Cool! How's ur contractor search so far? Anyone else beside Ah Soon? :)

Cool! How's ur contractor search so far? Anyone else beside Ah Soon? :)

Hi Angel, I didn't call Mr Yeak in the end cos i am too tired sourcing le. So far 4 IDs, 2 contractors only...I will look at Ah soon's quote and decide from there.

Hi Angel, I didn't call Mr Yeak in the end cos i am too tired sourcing le. So far 4 IDs, 2 contractors only...I will look at Ah soon's quote and decide from there.

Hehehe, icic. Yupz i agree that it's tiring. We stopped at 6 as well. Shortlisted 2, and then decided from there. All the best for ur quotes, and hope tat Ah Soon gives u a good price! :)

WOW... ur place is really big wif the additional bought-in access area.

Love this corner unit. so much potential!!

Hope to see more transformation pic soon :)

If it's really under 40k, I'll really be surprised.

the total area is 154sqm, and i love the access balcony as it was quite long and spacious enough :)