Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my lastest quote from Uncle Soon came back. He gave me discount from 51k cut cut cut to 46k.

Am meeting him tonight to discuss and strike off whatever additional items that he added in by mistake away and see the final total! So exciting! 2 more weeks to go to keys collection! :dancingqueen:

my lastest quote from Uncle Soon came back. He gave me discount from 51k cut cut cut to 46k.

Am meeting him tonight to discuss and strike off whatever additional items that he added in by mistake away and see the final total! So exciting! 2 more weeks to go to keys collection! :dancingqueen:

wah seh~ that's like a 5k discount!

you on such good terms with ur contractor ah? cool! :D

Wah so happy for you leh! congrats congrats! That's like a big discount lor!!! :)

ya...but I also don't want to make him lugi lah. I will strike away some items that I do not really need hat he added in the quote.

wow... really good discount lei... :) try n see can cut somemore or not hehe... good luck

thanks...I think he is the only one person who gave me the best quote :)

ya I think it's a very good price already,.. cannot cut. :) but you'll get a lot of freebies which is a good thing also :)

Ya Pet, the price is good for the amount of work I am going to do...Iam not gonna cut lah...but strike off whatever that I do not need but he added in.

can't wait to see more pictures... kan cheong for u too, familyof4 :)

rdnest, I also very kanchiong leh...now the seller is unable to confirm our last inspection date...

Hee.. I also gan-jiong to see. So wen u gg to start ur reno? :)

Angel, Just like u...i also want to have a beautifully renovated house!!!