Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

btw i wanted to do small pebbles at my walkway at the main door entrance, ah soon said it's nice but after a few years it might popped out. so we did away with that. i see urs is overlay instead of hack, why not hack away?

Edited by fondue_

Wah, your place got use roller shutter? You intend to use that for your main door? :dunno:

it's meant for the balcony...i love the opened up area, but if it rains, that area will be wet. I dun really like awning, so roller shutter is my next best alternative i guess.

Oic, just dont know hdb will approve or not.

Oh, u mean HDB may not approve? actually during my viewings i actually saw one house who did that and I think it's looks gd :)

back here!! regarding the hydraulics laundry system, its a little heavy to pull down. Need to get the hang of it. But overall i think its safer ba. Which level u staying?

back here!! regarding the hydraulics laundry system, its a little heavy to pull down. Need to get the hang of it. But overall i think its safer ba. Which level u staying?

I will be staying on level 6. As my mom ill be staying with me on weekdays to help look after the kids, I think a hydraulic system will be safer and easier for her to line the laundry in the balcony during the day.

Yes yes... Chinese newspaper just reported another fatality cos of this clothes hanging thing. Let's not take chances everyone. :)

I love your toilet bowls... where did you get them??

Yes yes... Chinese newspaper just reported another fatality cos of this clothes hanging thing. Let's not take chances everyone. :)

I love your toilet bowls... where did you get them??

I got them from Asia Excel Mktg at IMM