Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dont need...i will give u advice de...u must come my house to see, then can have some feel ma...:P

i think i see you guys' reno i will be tempted to do more and borrow more as a result... haiz.. :bangwall:

i think i see you guys' reno i will be tempted to do more and borrow more as a result... haiz.. :bangwall:

hey...on serious note...please dont hor...cos it always tempting to borrow more...but i have seen some pple servicing the loan till cant take it. Just do what u can...do some proper calculation.b do the wants but not the need. cos no pt u do till super nice...take alot of loans...but when bill come...u get pek chek....

for my case...i get loan from my FIL also...just in case i dun have enough...also need to return to him after my banquet...do within yr mean...or get a cheaper contractor to do it.

hey...on serious note...please dont hor...cos it always tempting to borrow more...but i have seen some pple servicing the loan till cant take it. Just do what u can...do some proper calculation.b do the wants but not the need. cos no pt u do till super nice...take alot of loans...but when bill come...u get pek chek....

for my case...i get loan from my FIL also...just in case i dun have enough...also need to return to him after my banquet...do within yr mean...or get a cheaper contractor to do it.

agree with BD! i even see ppl on debt until siao liao still wanna upgrade their diamond ring, buy these ex ex stuff, etc. at the end of the day, yes, the house may be nice. but u won't be happy seeing it cuz u have a pile of debt behind u.

for us, we really put ourselves on budget. e.g. i see other ppl do their toilet uintil super swee but i've to endure cuz no budget...do it within ur means. if u dun want to spend money on certain things, u can bring it out to us and we brainstorm together :D

yea, I know... haiz... tough choice between looking bare and simple and ugly (unhidden pipes, wires) but lower loan and higher loan with nicely done up house...

agree with BD! i even see ppl on debt until siao liao still wanna upgrade their diamond ring, buy these ex ex stuff, etc. at the end of the day, yes, the house may be nice. but u won't be happy seeing it cuz u have a pile of debt behind u.

for us, we really put ourselves on budget. e.g. i see other ppl do their toilet uintil super swee but i've to endure cuz no budget...do it within ur means. if u dun want to spend money on certain things, u can bring it out to us and we brainstorm together :D

thanks evelyn, that's why I keep asking on my t-blog... so many good to have but costly stuff... haiz... solid top is one thing but then I look at my parents' place, we seldom make sure of that solid top also... so... I don't know...

yea, I know... haiz... tough choice between looking bare and simple and ugly (unhidden pipes, wires) but lower loan and higher loan with nicely done up house...

dont feel that way....just like my place...it will be simple...nothing fanciful.honestly when i look at f4,ivy,amk ivy,rierie,supersimon house ...i also... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

But i know what is my mean n work toward that. Be it it simple, grand or anything....home is make up of happiness,yr family, yr lovely wife.w/o that..it will be just an empty shell...so what it nicely done up. U will never know what is ahead of u...who know u may make it big the next 3-5 years....want to do upyr house like palace also possible.House is nothing...home is everything.

Give me a choice...i wont mind to stay in a simple house, with PD,kids n my dog ard happily..rather than worry when i need to pay my bill...can i afford n etc. Trust me...as i used to be paying high stack of loan(even much more than my reno amount,nearly declare bankrupt)...it feel good to be debt free...

Like what rierie mentioned...things u need to save...share with us...we will help to think....that what we are around for isnt it?(of cos...i do hack pple thread n joke alot la)..:) dont worry...u have us. we are behind u.....rieie....q behind me!!! :)

dont feel that way....just like my place...it will be simple...nothing fanciful.honestly when i look at f4,ivy,amk ivy,rierie,supersimon house ...i also... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

But i know what is my mean n work toward that. Be it it simple, grand or anything....home is make up of happiness,yr family, yr lovely wife.w/o that..it will be just an empty shell...so what it nicely done up. U will never know what is ahead of u...who know u may make it big the next 3-5 years....want to do upyr house like palace also possible.House is nothing...home is everything.

Give me a choice...i wont mind to stay in a simple house, with PD,kids n my dog ard happily..rather than worry when i need to pay my bill...can i afford n etc. Trust me...as i used to be paying high stack of loan(even much more than my reno amount,nearly declare bankrupt)...it feel good to be debt free...

Like what rierie mentioned...things u need to save...share with us...we will help to think....that what we are around for isnt it?(of cos...i do hack pple thread n joke alot la)..:) dont worry...u have us. we are behind u.....rieie....q behind me!!! :)

BD, actually if u look at my house carefully, i didn't have a lot of fanciful stuff. majority are must do by my dad. the house was enhanced by the colour scheme.

yes BD!!! queuing behind u now!!! *eeeeee...*

on a serious note, merryman, when u look at those super nice houses in the reno magazines, actually, their reno is super simple. things like feature wall were sometimes not done. what made the house nice nice are all the furnishing which u can later...;)

BD, actually if u look at my house carefully, i didn't have a lot of fanciful stuff. majority are must do by my dad. the house was enhanced by the colour scheme.

on a serious note, merryman, when u look at those super nice houses in the reno magazines, actually, their reno is super simple. things like feature wall were sometimes not done. what made the house nice nice are all the furnishing which u can later...;)

Thanks... also trying to balance with my past study loan, present study expense, installment for my rings :P... remaining balance for banquet and bridal shop... and now this big sum... good to have you guys for advices...

oei, BD, you cannot be in front of rierie lar, you never even post in my thread on what I asks zz

agree...sometime is the furnishing that matter. i have seem v bare house...they use cement script(hope spelling right)...v industrial looking...v nice also.take those furnishing away...soe of our house is simple. :)

I also dont have feature wall, i also just change the film of my window panel, i have lower part of kitchen cabinet only, i never do up my study room(diy from ikea) n guest room,i dun have iron grilles ah. but i am loving my house cos in my view...it will be my"best"

Rierie...stand behind me v bad meh?stand properly...finger on lips!!

when im reading thru the last few post..

I dont feel so lonely anymore .. sob sob

I tot im the only 1 here.. struggling ley

agree...sometime is the furnishing that matter. i have seem v bare house...they use cement script(hope spelling right)...v industrial looking...v nice also.take those furnishing away...soe of our house is simple. :)

I also dont have feature wall, i also just change the film of my window panel, i have lower part of kitchen cabinet only, i never do up my study room(diy from ikea) n guest room,i dun have iron grilles ah. but i am loving my house cos in my view...it will be my"best"

Rierie...stand behind me v bad meh?stand properly...finger on lips!!

Yes, BD Sir!!!! finger on my lips :bleah:

when im reading thru the last few post..

I dont feel so lonely anymore .. sob sob

I tot im the only 1 here.. struggling ley

u are not the only one la...imagine, i just graduated last year. haven't even work for 1 year and i've to fork out money for wedding dinner, bridal studio, **** ex house and reno.