Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shogen79

***m & M's*** World

we liked it but was worried when the whole piece comes will be too much...but looking at yours give me a bit more confidence.... :D

IC...heya i saw ya laminates for ya kitchen...i mus say its pretty close to what my dear chose hehehe...cant wait to see ya kitchen done up too...:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello...today after work i went to check out the progress...and WOW they were fast!!!!!!

kitchenlayout2.jpg

cabinet with doors almost all up plus the hob hehehehe.......

houseshelterfeaturewall.jpg

house shelter feature wall is almost done too.....

ShoeCabinetlayout.jpg

Our shoe cabinet 50% done....

bookshelfcabinet.jpg

Our book shelf cabinet 80% done......

hello...today after work i went to check out the progress...and WOW they were fast!!!!!!

kitchenlayout2.jpg

cabinet with doors almost all up plus the hob hehehehe.......

houseshelterfeaturewall.jpg

house shelter feature wall is almost done too.....

ShoeCabinetlayout.jpg

Our shoe cabinet 50% done....

bookshelfcabinet.jpg

Our book shelf cabinet 80% done......

Wow...it look nice lor....:)

the flooring for the kitchen tiles is a dark or light colour? so nice...think i can sleep well now....my contractor gonna run the laminates almost the same way as yours...very nice all the laminates for the wardrobes....you are pretty daring also...choose bold colours with patterns one.... :good:

afew more coming up......

MBRwalk-inwardrobetotoilet.jpg

MBR walk-in wardrobe to toilet....50% done.....

MBRVanitytop.jpg

MBR vanity top...40%done....

Bartopwithcabinetlayout.jpg

Living room bar top with cabinet below.....40%done......(cant wait for the wine rack to be up hahaha)

thats about it for now...... :D

wow that's alot of carpentary....waiting to see end products...saw that WIW is in front of door...did your id mention about mould and all? cos someone told me before toilet door best not to face wiw....things might get mouldy easily...

the flooring for the kitchen tiles is a dark or light colour? so nice...think i can sleep well now....my contractor gonna run the laminates almost the same way as yours...very nice all the laminates for the wardrobes....you are pretty daring also...choose bold colours with patterns one.... :good:

hi preciousjam, our kitchen tiles are matt black with terrain features on it.....as for the bold colours with patterns...hehehe...they are our fav. colours...so we plan to go for bold/ wow theme something diff. from the normal conservative colour combi.... :P

as for the MBR WIW...there is a bi-fold door tat separates the toilet & the WIW...on top of that the shower area is also built in with shower glass screen to prevent moisture flowing to the dry area .... :P

Edited by Shogen79

hi preciousjam, our kitchen tiles are matt black with terrain features on it.....as for the bold colours with patterns...hehehe...they are our fav. colours...so we plan to go for bold/ wow theme something diff. from the normal conservative colour combi.... :P

as for the MBR WIW...there is a bi-fold door tat separates the toilet & the WIW...on top of that the shower area is also built in with shower glass screen to prevent moisture flowing to the dry area .... :P

my kitchen tiles also dark brown, we had a hard time choosing laminates as i wanted 2 different design for cabinets....

glad that you took precaution with the WIW...

want to see more pictures!!!

hiya...today went to our new house to spot check .....solid top all up ler...also took some lightings design that we selected for our house....

solidtopupler.jpg

solid top up.....

lightingsforalltoiletnhouseshelter.jpg

lightings that we selected for our toilets n house shelter..

lightingsforbedroom2n3.jpg

this design is for bedroom 2 n 3....

lightingsforlivingndiningnWIW.jpg

these lightings is for living n dining n WIW....

lightingsforthekitchen.jpg

n this design is for kitchen hee.....

afew more to upload....

kitchenverticalslidingsaucerack.jpg

this sauce rack is we got it from song-cho...

kitchensinkwithsolidtop.jpg

our basin ...erm cant remember the brand...but is both of us search for some time before we settle on this design.....

Airconunitup.jpg

our air-con unit is up ler.....

MBRbedhead.jpg

MBR bedhead also almost done.....

livingndiningroomitemareclearingup.jpg

hmmm living n dining room item are slowly clearing up....

okie got to stop here...pretty shagged up after a long day at work...whew..

hiya guys...over the weekend not much done as the contractors are not allow to work...so only got a picture to upload..

its 95% done ler...

shoecabinet.jpg

this is the shoe cabinet integrate with bar top counter...hee :P

the wine rack not up yet.....it gonna be in the centre of the red board on the counter top end.

very nice....the shoe cabinet comes with a small stool?

yup...just tat its not ready as the cushion not install...on top of it ..the stool will be blend into the cabinet design making it un-noticeable hahahahaa

yup...just tat its not ready as the cushion not install...on top of it ..the stool will be blend into the cabinet design making it un-noticeable hahahahaa

very nice design....got a place to seat down when wearing shoes...i think it will blend in nicely....