Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shogen79

***m & M's*** World

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i tink your white colour laminate same as my black laminate for my kitchen. got the flowery flowery design rite? any close up pics?

i tink your white colour laminate same as my black laminate for my kitchen. got the flowery flowery design rite? any close up pics?

hi pinklady, yup my white laminste is wif foral design...as for close up pic. i will going back to spot check on coming thursday so will take a few pic. then :)

hiya pinklady, heres the close up pic.

sample.jpg

yea i think its almost similar to yours ...hee

kitchenfloortiletexture.jpg

this pic. shows the kitchen floor tiles with textures.....the stove is also up & the black glass up too...

blackglass-1.jpg

more closer view for the black glass... :)

kitchentap.jpg

kitchen basin with tap n dispenser is all in..... :)

yessss my fav. piece....80% done ler....

tvconsole.jpg

my swivel tv console!!!...

but hor got 1 probe....anyone can suggest how to make the swivel lock-in to prevent it swinging on its own while watching the show halfway... :(

oh yes, if u guys notice carefully...my dining light is also up ler....but its being protected with styrofoam from being damaged or knock onto it... i think its the most expensive item among those items i bought.....

thanks to the ID n the contractors who r so careful n thoughtful...... ;)

we have the exact same hob and hood!

oh u mean fujioh brand...fx900 n 3x stove.....wow wa a coincidence hahahaa.....i heard from my best buddy tat this brand the hod is by far the most effective unit compare to the rest n they pretty easy to maintain.

yup after doing research, fujioh is one of the better brands around for its hood. hob is ok too since they copy rinnai and rinnai is good. :P my hood and hob still in its wrap cos my granite top not on yet.

yup after doing research, fujioh is one of the better brands around for its hood. hob is ok too since they copy rinnai and rinnai is good. :P my hood and hob still in its wrap cos my granite top not on yet.

oh then when u receive the goods...did u check it out by asking them to open up for u to see?

cos when i receive it personally, they deliver the wrong model n the hood was dented the 1st time....they send me the 2x stove instead the 3x stove.....i told them i not gonna accept anything till i get the ones that i ordered.....

also remember to tear open the plastic to check for scratches.....

if they rush you to check faster cos they going to other place or knock off....then tell them to deliver another time as u not going to accept or sign anything till u are satisfy.

they only deliver the rite model to me the 2nd time.

so u gt to be careful on that....better still...all the items that u buy...all must check thru thoroughly..

sample.jpg

i'm using the black one for MBR wardrobe and white for low cabinet on the other side....

oh ya, wanted to check with you on the moving in thingy? my mum told me 10 june good day to move in but must sleep for the night or just have a ceremony to symbolise?

*hi five* we using the same heater...alpha? mine also black and silver, one morepink....

Edited by preciousjam

i'm using the black one for MBR wardrobe and white for low cabinet on the other side....

oh ya, wanted to check with you on the moving in thingy? my mum told me 10 june good day to move in but must sleep for the night or just have a ceremony to symbolise?

*hi five* we using the same heater...alpha? mine also black and silver, one morepink....

yeah.... yes it Alpha brand i am using for the heaters, i got 2 of the same colours for the 2x toilet.

as for the moving thingy, we actually got the FS to find out when is the ausipious day to move in n what time, what to bring, what to do stuff like tat..then when present the offerings like fruits, u got to leave it on the floor for 3days from the day u start to burn the joss stick or charcoal in the clay stove. i guess u could call this the ceremony bah.

if ya mum check out that 10 june is a great day then go for it, as for sleep for the nite, i not sure ...maybe some couple require to, some dun...for me i dun need...think this has got to do with yin n yang qi bah...is it not enuff or too much qi i also dun know hahahaha

any picture of your MBR feature wall?!

aiyah actually we thought he MBR feature wall can complete on time...but apparently the design layout n the actual layout got a few differents which we insist them to change...so for the time being....the previous pic. on the MBR feature wall is the wrong layout....think by 1st week of june they should be able to complete the rectification bah.

sample.jpg

yeah i dun tink its similiar, its identifical! LOL, so we got the same good taste lor. actually intially think white is very nice for my kitchen cabinets, but after much consideration, i have to give it up, becoz for kitchen meh....anyway, u sure got a great idea for the swivel tv part! i like it a lot. how much is your tv feature wall? looks great!