Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shogen79

***m & M's*** World

hi welcome 2 YS. hee but i also havent move in too. Mi @ blk 183.

hiya ahockz, so we are gonna be neigbhours. btw hows your reno coming along? notice ya signature wrote start from last yr oct. till now got quite some time ler...is everything okie?

btw which level are u located at?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi peeps,

Recently went to source for lightings, toiletries & kitchen accessories.

heres what i have got

down lighting + dining light + house shelter light + 2x bedroom light + kitchen light+ 2x toilet light = $1900

Fujioh cooker n hob package = $875.20 wif gst

things not yet purchase.

Rubine / Roz frm Hoe Kee(their inhouse brand) sink for kitchen

Arino / Pozzi tap for kitchen

common toilet accessories

MSB toilet basin

MSB toilet basin tap

MSB toilet accessories

2x spray gun

Any advise on the kitchen sink? i not sure which one to get as i am looking at 1 n half bowl, hopfully got some space to drill a hole to install a dispenser.

where to get really cheap stuff for kitchen sink n all the taps?

my heart really aches when i made the payment for the lightings. i believe the prices are all jack up by the sale-person.

help needed urgently...:(

have u been to jalan besar? if not, have a look in Life! Section of sat's straits times, usually more ads for home furnishing and stuff posted on sat. hope this helps!

fujinoh is from?? jap?

have u been to jalan besar? if not, have a look in Life! Section of sat's straits times, usually more ads for home furnishing and stuff posted on sat. hope this helps!

fujinoh is from?? jap?

Yup i think is from japan...so far i only hear tat rinnai n fujioh brand are pretty durable n easy to maintain. i did buy a giant Rinnai rice cooker for a particular school cca group..till now the unit got no probe at all...now almost all the uniform grps from the grp are RENTING the cooker from my grp hahahahaha.

so for me i tot of trying out the other myself n see how lor.

Hi guys, sorry sorry for the late updates...been bus with work lately...also with the reno.

now its going full swing ler....too many things to handles at one time...whew....

ok everything keep short n sweet....

now my current reno status.......

messylivingroom.jpg

Messy messy living room!!!!

livingroomwallcolour.jpg

Living room wall colour.hahaha but only 1 side of it hahahaha.......

kitchenlayout.jpg

Kitchen 60% done!!!

kitchenview.jpg

Kitchen View......

kitchenbowuppipes.jpg

Boxed up piping with laminates......

okie more to come.....

AllLaminateofdiffcolourcombi.jpg

Diff. Laminate colours used for the kitchen cabinets....

featureslidingdoor.jpg

Feature Sliding Door from dining to kitchen......80% done O/S: black glass to be attach in between the laminates..

blackstriplaminate.jpg

Studyroom's Partial book shelf cabinet with black stripped laminate..

Studyroomview2.jpg

Studyroom view

Studyroomview.jpg

MBR view

many more to come....:)

MBRfeaturewall.jpg

MBR feature wall with wall colour...

whiteflorallaminatefeaturewall.jpg

MBR feature wall using white floral laminate.....not clear when taking the picture.

Solidwoodendoor.jpg

Solid wooden door for all my 3x room....

MBRtoiletglassdoor.jpg

MBR toile glass door/ shower screen......

zoomupview2.jpg

zoom up view from bedroom 3.......

okie thats abt it....guess by end of this week or mid of next week it will be more or less clearer with 80% carpentry complete.

I am planning to move in all the kitchen electrical items in by end of the mth.

the boxed up cabinets using laminates are so nice.

thanks guy77...this laminate was selected by my beloved dear dear......hahahahaha

but the ID did warn tat such laminate colour...elder people may not like it cos it makes them dizzy....

but we think its okie lor.....hahahaha

the laminates you've chosen very nice...esp the kitchen....something different...my contractor also help me chose something similar...we were quite hesitant to use it but looking at yours, think will ask him go ahead....he was telling me he has never done before but he find the combination refreshing...

seems like you are doing alot of carpentry. do load more pics when they are ready!

the laminates you've chosen very nice...esp the kitchen....something different...my contractor also help me chose something similar...we were quite hesitant to use it but looking at yours, think will ask him go ahead....he was telling me he has never done before but he find the combination refreshing...

hahaha tats great..think by far onli us go for such combi bah..my ID also said the same thing....so far my ID also have not done it b4....but well who knows rite...hahaha...most impt is both of ya like it as this is gonna be ..like say... for the next 10yrs hahahahaha

seems like you are doing alot of carpentry. do load more pics when they are ready!

oh yes...there is alot more coming up at the living room jus that rite now its so messy they barely can work in it hahaha...all thanks to the fast n efficient workers.

hahaha tats great..think by far onli us go for such combi bah..my ID also said the same thing....so far my ID also have not done it b4....but well who knows rite...hahaha...most impt is both of ya like it as this is gonna be ..like say... for the next 10yrs hahahahaha

we liked it but was worried when the whole piece comes will be too much...but looking at yours give me a bit more confidence.... :D