Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Some time last week, HDB officer came to my unit in the morning and informed that my neighbour below had complained of leakage in her MBR Toilet Ceiling. The HDB Officer had made a check and confirmed the leakage and advised me to contact my contractor for rectifications. I then called Henry, and he sent his men to check on my MBR toilet and my neighbour's that very day. After confirmation that the leakage was due to my toilet, Henry's men came again the next day to fix the problem. However, while fixing the problem, they accidentally broke the toilet bowl :blink: . They managed to get the same toilet bowl to replace the broken one. Now toilet is fixed.

I'll like to applaud Henry and his men for the fast response and rectification. :good:

Hihi Wakzool,

Great to know that Henry is fast with your rectification. Very efficient and responsible fellow. :good:

We are currently doing our reno with Henry as well. Hope everything will run smoothly.

How's your twins? Enjoying your fatherhood?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hihi Wakzool,

Great to know that Henry is fast with your rectification. Very efficient and responsible fellow. :good:

We are currently doing our reno with Henry as well. Hope everything will run smoothly.

How's your twins? Enjoying your fatherhood?

Hope your reno will run smoothly too. My twins doing fine. Getting cuter each day. Yup enjoying every bit of fatherhood, an experience where all emotions are bundled into one, happy, angry, sad, frustration, excitemexcitement, worry and etc. Now, most of my family members got the flu bug, so trying my best to prevent my babies from getting the bug..

It's been awhile since I last posted here. Been busy with my twinnies and Hari Raya. Anyway, I've applied wallpaper on my black wall. Purchased the wallpaper at Golden City Joo Chiat Complex. I was quoted about 500+ (including labour cost), about S$300 less than Goodrich. Overall, the wallpaper looks nice and suits my house theme. :)

DSC00164.jpg

It's been awhile since I last posted here. Been busy with my twinnies and Hari Raya. Anyway, I've applied wallpaper on my black wall. Purchased the wallpaper at Golden City Joo Chiat Complex. I was quoted about 500+ (including labour cost), about S$300 less than Goodrich. Overall, the wallpaper looks nice and suits my house theme. :)

DSC00164.jpg

Very nice wallpaper you have :good: , I'm also considering getting from Golden City to do wallpaper for my dining area.

Did they come and take measurement before giving you a quote? or just from floor plan?

Very nice wallpaper you have :good: , I'm also considering getting from Golden City to do wallpaper for my dining area.

Did they come and take measurement before giving you a quote? or just from floor plan?

I just gave them my measurements..i think it's best if u bring your floor plan along..

Wow, it's been nearly 3 years now, since my last post. Very much a work in progress still all these years. With the twins growing up, changes are made here and there as some things got spoilt along the way hehe..and also due to my fickle-mindedness. Currently, this is how my home looks like, ready for Hari Raya.

201923_10151037606234962_11278703_o.jpg

Keeping the place clean and neat is a hassle haha, but loving my home.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims! :)

Wow, it's been nearly 3 years now, since my last post. Very much a work in progress still all these years. With the twins growing up, changes are made here and there as some things got spoilt along the way hehe..and also due to my fickle-mindedness. Currently, this is how my home looks like, ready for Hari Raya.

201923_10151037606234962_11278703_o.jpg

Keeping the place clean and neat is a hassle haha, but loving my home.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims! :)

Hi Wakzool, i just bought a resale flat and had the same layout as yours! i had a had time looking for same layout for inspiration, glad i found yours! And i really love how you did up your home..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you and your family :)

Hi Wakzool, i just bought a resale flat and had the same layout as yours! i had a had time looking for same layout for inspiration, glad i found yours! And i really love how you did up your home..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you and your family :)

Thanks! Quite difficult to find those with the same layout as ours here. Hope you will have a smooth reno experience. Show us your progress here :)

Hi wakzool, how many downlights u installed for the whole living room inclusive of dining area. Noticed ur dining area seems a bit cramp(near to room door), so far has it posted any inconvenience?

Would it be possible for u to take pix of the downlights and kitchen? Thinking if we should do cabinets for both side.. :) thanks in advance

Hi wakzool, how many downlights u installed for the whole living room inclusive of dining area. Noticed ur dining area seems a bit cramp(near to room door), so far has it posted any inconvenience?

Would it be possible for u to take pix of the downlights and kitchen? Thinking if we should do cabinets for both side.. :) thanks in advance

Hi cootie,

I've a total of 16(x2 bulbs) downlights. So far, my dining area is not cramp, easy for adults and kids to move around, not blocking the door as well. :)

Some time last week, HDB officer came to my unit in the morning and informed that my neighbour below had complained of leakage in her MBR Toilet Ceiling. The HDB Officer had made a check and confirmed the leakage and advised me to contact my contractor for rectifications. I then called Henry, and he sent his men to check on my MBR toilet and my neighbour's that very day. After confirmation that the leakage was due to my toilet, Henry's men came again the next day to fix the problem. However, while fixing the problem, they accidentally broke the toilet bowl blink.gif . They managed to get the same toilet bowl to replace the broken one. Now toilet is fixed. I'll like to applaud Henry and his men for the fast response and rectification. good.gif

Hi wakzool, may I know what did they do to rectify the situation?

Hi wakzool, may I know what did they do to rectify the situation?

Hi! It's been quite a while since I was last here. Anyway, if i could still recall, i think they hack the tile area where the leakage was, cement it again and re-tiled.