Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Hi Wakzool,

Nice reno. I like your clock. Is it double-face? How much and where to get it?

Thanks.

Hey thanks, yah the clock is double-face, bought it from Molecule cost s$300 i think after discount. Quite ex for me and my wife, but we both like it very much so decided to invest in the clock. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello Wakzool,

Just like to check with you, how was your experience with winter intl? Me and the wife are very attracted to one of their TV consoles, but it's quite exp so want to do some checking up to prevent getting ripped off =p

Hi stormcontrol,

My experience with Winter international is good. I bought a number of items in 2 different occasions and changed my delivery dates 3 times and all items were delivered on time. Even the workers who fixed the furnitures are very professional and helpful. I was attended by Joanna when buying the items there, and she is very helpful. She even gave me a call to check whether all my furnitures are delivered. So I guess my experience is a good one.

Hi stormcontrol,

My experience with Winter international is good. I bought a number of items in 2 different occasions and changed my delivery dates 3 times and all items were delivered on time. Even the workers who fixed the furnitures are very professional and helpful. I was attended by Joanna when buying the items there, and she is very helpful. She even gave me a call to check whether all my furnitures are delivered. So I guess my experience is a good one.

thanks for getting back to me. Guess I'll go approach joanna when i go there to purchase my tv console then. =)

@wakzool

So how is the plastered/painted kitchen wall coping with cooking/washing...without backing?

I have dry and wet kitchen separated. Ordered coloured glass backing for the wet only.

Considering whether it is gd to spend this $ instead of leaving it bare to save $.

thanks for getting back to me. Guess I'll go approach joanna when i go there to purchase my tv console then. =)

Yeah all the best in choosing the best TV console :) I love all the furniture designs there. Now my pocket got a very big hole...

@wakzool

So how is the plastered/painted kitchen wall coping with cooking/washing...without backing?

I have dry and wet kitchen separated. Ordered coloured glass backing for the wet only.

Considering whether it is gd to spend this $ instead of leaving it bare to save $.

So far coping well, because not much cooking (hehe), only washing. But even if there is cooking to be done, I've bought a foldable aluminium backing from NTUC to prevent any stains. I am also thinking to buy some transparent vinyl film to act as the backing. But, i'll see how...

the babies room looks great...so cute to see everything in pairs...

was just thinking with your kitchen white all over, gonna be hard to maintain?

went to see the clocks at molecule...expensive... but design unique...