Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Hi ppl!

All the deliveries came with no hiccups (even the winter intl). For now i cant ppost any pics as my internet will only be available on the 25th may, currently using my hp to post this. With all the furniture, my place is looking good, just like what ive in mind. But there is no cable signal in my living room! Mbr signal no prob, my electrician will send his men to check sometime next week, meantime wwatch tv in bedroom haha

Hi wakzool

Very nice snowy white kitchen!

I have the same toilet size as yours. Do you have a shower screen and vanity op in MBR toilet? Can you squeeze in both?

Able to PM me your contractor contact as well?

THanks!

Edited by tad

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi wakzool

Very nice snowy white kitchen!

I have the same toilet size as yours. Do you have a shower screen and vanity op in MBR toilet? Can you squeeze in both?

Able to PM me your contractor contact as well?

THanks!

my mbr toilet there's shower screen, vanitytop meaning mirror, toilet accessories and basin? if so yes, can fit. my contractor is henry from impress 21 design and build.

Hi wakzool

cant wait to see more pics. BTW, i like the brightness of your house. I oso like my house to be bright bright like yours.

i love ur wall hung clock! hehe why are the pictures with a blue tinge? because of the living room lights?

Not the lights, because I lazy to set my camera settings, and also it was ard 7 in the evening, and I never on much lights..haha..

Edited by wakzool

i love ur white white kitchen! u've a hood and hob in white as well!!! if there is a white oven even better... hehe

nice...

i love ur white white kitchen! u've a hood and hob in white as well!!! if there is a white oven even better... hehe

nice...

Haha yah I cannot find white oven..initially undecided on what colour for the kitchen...black/white..red/black...brown/white..ended up I told my wife we just go for all white..

i like ur dark living rm tiles! white and shiny is so popular now but i think maintenance wise....can die! hehe

and can i know how big is ur living rm tv? 42"?