Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

There's water seepage in my MBR! Water marks can be seen at the corner of the room (next to the toilet). Already contacted Town Council, and now waiting for the in-charge to get back to me. Yeah my flat is pre-fab, anyway anyone encounter similar problem??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Managed to meet up with the in-charge case of my water seepage. He informed his side will rectify the problem but he has to apply permit for the grondola and the permit will take about 3 weeks to be approved and it will take another 2 weeks for the rectifying works to be done.

omg.. make some noise and have the approval done faster? Why do they need 3 weeks?? I hate it when they delay stuff.. poor you. Then your renovation process has to be lengthened then??

Yup hopefully. But on the brighter side, the wall, where it is supposed to be black in colour, has already been painted and it looks super nice to me. :)

1242011690085.jpg

Edited by wakzool

WAHHH it looks very cool!! Will that be the wall where the TV will be?

nvm.. you have a spanking new house to live in soon so must be happy!! :)

your hood is white.

Where did you get it from?

whats the brand?

Both my white hood and hob I got them during the Mayer Warehouse Sale @ $799 for both. Brand is Ariston.

Both my white hood and hob I got them during the Mayer Warehouse Sale @ $799 for both. Brand is Ariston.

oooh...probably now no more le.... :(

cos i went to their showroom, and they say ariston no more white le. haiz......

pinkdreamy, i saw e Ariston white hob n hood at Ikea Tampines, shd be for sale bah.

wakzool, i also hv water seepage on one of my living wall towards the corridor, HDB came and they insist tat e painter din paint properly and have quite a heated discussion, and they keep pushing us to Town Council when it was Town Council who refer us to them..... We then ask e painters to come in n repaint tat whole wall again, and the seepage mark still there lor. Gonna call them up again. I really cant stand e way HDB works.....

hmmm but mine is not pre-fab..mine is those red brick type

mine will done within 2 weeks!!! there is no permit to be approve lah..they just need to knowledge the prob..get their guys to come and solve it.. please check with them why do they need 2 wks to rectify the problem???

Managed to meet up with the in-charge case of my water seepage. He informed his side will rectify the problem but he has to apply permit for the grondola and the permit will take about 3 weeks to be approved and it will take another 2 weeks for the rectifying works to be done.