Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Yup They definitely give a resort feel.

I think grey tiles are the easiest to maintain. I have those for my kitchen and I have the impression that it's very clean. haha.. Unlike my off-white living tiles which constantly look horrible with my hair.

I love this painting. Will you be acquiring more to put up around the house? Nice and Bright!

That's good if grey tiles seem to be the easiest to maintain hehe. I have another painting, but i think i'll place it in one of my rooms.

Anyway, just to check, for both of your toilets, how many taps did you buy. Can you tell me the list of bathroom stuff that you had bought?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Earlier went to Sim Siang Choon to get all the necessary stuff for kitchen and bathrooms. Afterwhich, went to my unit.

1239095446178.jpg

1239095299693.jpg

The whole day the demolition noise can be heard from my in-laws kitchen. :D

Oops does this make me too late? Reply you too late haha

We bought...

2 instant heaters (Which came with the shower head and holder)

4 glass corner shelves.

2 Accessories set from HoeKee. Each set consisted of toilet roll holder, double-towel hanger, toothbrush holder, soap dish, mini glass shelf, hand towel holder, clothes hook.

Mirrors came free from my contractor

2 taps for sinks

2 mixers for shower area

2 handsprays

Oops does this make me too late? Reply you too late haha

We bought...

2 instant heaters (Which came with the shower head and holder)

4 glass corner shelves.

2 Accessories set from HoeKee. Each set consisted of toilet roll holder, double-towel hanger, toothbrush holder, soap dish, mini glass shelf, hand towel holder, clothes hook.

Mirrors came free from my contractor

2 taps for sinks

2 mixers for shower area

2 handsprays

Haha yeah i guess ure too late, but it's ok basically bought the same stuff as you. Whatever i bought for the common toilet, i bought the same for my MBR toilet. Not that fussy.

haha Sorry about that.

But I wasn't also. Just got two sets of everything. Thankfully I went to buy that with my mom who isn't fussy too. heh

Anyway i intend to use roller-blinds for the whole house (excluding kitchen), any idea what's the estimate cost of the blinds?

mm I did that for mine! I got mine from Jimmy Textiles. My window measures 3m and is half height. It requires two panels. One panel cost $100 so to do one window it cost me $200. :)

mm I did that for mine! I got mine from Jimmy Textiles. My window measures 3m and is half height. It requires two panels. One panel cost $100 so to do one window it cost me $200. :)

Ah ok. Thanks for the info! Jimmy Textiles located at Joo Chiat is it?

i am considering getting my curtains from jimmy textiles too! share with us the quote ya ;)

Yeah, but if you managed to get ur quotes before me that share with me too haha