Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

What I was told by the town council in-charge is that the permit is for them to acquire the gondola as using the gondola is the only way they can rectify the problem area, and it will take about 3 weeks to get the gondola. Maybe different town council different standing order? For now, I'll just wait and see, will monitor the situation.

My parents is staying in an exactly same layout and is also a prefab unit. My mum told me she used to have the same problem but is unsure which room is affected.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

WAHHHHHHHH with lights yours looks fantastic!! And your dining lights look very special! Opaque when they are off but when they are on, they shine so brightly! NICE!!!!

We have the same solid top, white with specks. hehe :)

Thanks! Acid wash done earlier today, now looks really clean hehe. Tomorrow i think touch up some paint and also the electrical stuff. Also the roller blinds people will come tomorrow too. Yeah the dining lights really nice. The same relative also just gave a unique standing lamp for my living room, will take a photo of it some day. The lamp is grey in colour, so will go well with my living room.

Anyway, some of my laminate flooring have some sticker-like residue, any tips on how to remove it correctly and easily?

Edited by wakzool

Hi Wakzool

Love your white white kitchen. First time see white hob & hood very unique. Nice!!! :dribble:

Hi Wakzoo,

Just wanted to check where u got your nob n hood...v nice......how much u pay for it?:)

Hi Wakzoo,

Your kitchen look good. Very unique with all the white applicances. Its my 1st time seeing an all-white kitchen. It give me a very pure feel. :thumbs up:

Only thing is that I feel that your kitchen worktop is pretty limited. Do you have any other worktop hidden somewhere?

Thanks....

blue_diamond, I got both hob and hoob at a combined price of S$799 during Mayer Warehouse sale.

Rasp, yeah there is limited space for the kitchen worktop. That's why I've purchased a white top kitchen island from IKEA, which is yet to be assembled.

Anyway, Rollerblinds for my unit are installed earlier in the morning....

Thanks....

blue_diamond, I got both hob and hoob at a combined price of S$799 during Mayer Warehouse sale.

Rasp, yeah there is limited space for the kitchen worktop. That's why I've purchased a white top kitchen island from IKEA, which is yet to be assembled.

Anyway, Rollerblinds for my unit are installed earlier in the morning....

wow...that cheap!!!!hope they have another warehouse sale soon....

Hi all,

My reno is done and today will be my official hand-over. Most of my stuff will also be delivered today and I will move most of my stuff from my in-laws today too. :D

1242301633621.jpg

Hi wakzool

u have pics on your master toilet cos i quite curious about the outcome ;)

Hi ppl!

All the deliveries came with no hiccups (even the winter intl). For now i cant ppost any pics as my internet will only be available on the 25th may, currently using my hp to post this. With all the furniture, my place is looking good, just like what ive in mind. But there is no cable signal in my living room! Mbr signal no prob, my electrician will send his men to check sometime next week, meantime wwatch tv in bedroom haha