Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

u've a twin girl and boy? i saw the blue and pink (i dunno what to call that) pram on the floor...

Both will be girls. The blue and pink thingy (I also dunno what to call that) are gifts from wifey's friend. The rocker seat is given by my new neighbour....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the babies room looks great...so cute to see everything in pairs...

was just thinking with your kitchen white all over, gonna be hard to maintain?

went to see the clocks at molecule...expensive... but design unique...

So far the kitchen we seldom cook, so nothing to maintain, just wipe here and there. Yeah molecule got alot of nice but expensive stuff....

Nice place.... ready for the babies.

i saw your lovely coffee table..... where did you get it? and how much is it?

I got it from Winter in IFC. I think its $599 or $699. Forgot already....

Nice nice! Love ur living/dining floor tiles. Looks great. :P Congrates on ur twin girls; u guys must be anxiously waiting for them to arrive. :P

Haven't arrived yet. soon....by this month :D

whooaa congrats congrats!! one shot get two!! will be tough initially but at least it is one time pain only. Do share with us your baby pics when they arrive. :)

Haven't arrived yet. soon....by this month :D

congrats congrats . Seem like everything is ready.

My baby will arrive coming aug , but I still got no time to prepare for his stuff :)

The SS7220GF LOUIS table is from vhive. http://www.vhive.com.sg/listing.php?cat_p=...c=13&from=6

But i got it from ebay sg for S$112. Used but still good quality.

Hi wakzool, nice study table indeed, I've bought the exact same model directly from v.hive, but there is no stock now wor. Got to wait till mid July then there will be new stocks. But I still order it anyway, in case there is no more stock again if I wait till July then order. Haha... ;)

Hi I saw your Yellow Flower Painting in Living Room & White Flower Painting in Entertainment room, where did you get them from... nice :)

The paintings are from bali. my bro got a friend to bring over some paintings from bali, so i bought a couple of paintings from him.

The paintings are from bali. my bro got a friend to bring over some paintings from bali, so i bought a couple of paintings from him.

:D Nice! I will be planning to go Thailand to get some nice painting.. bali ah I dun have much luck going there... every time plan want to go there something bad happen so I better drop the idea :)

My Babies' Room

DSC01110.jpg

My still messy computer/Entertainment room

DSC01117.jpg

Oh cannot help but have to ask again :P Where did you made your roller blinds?? How much did you paid for it?

Can PM me the contact??