Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So cute!!!!! Your princesses look so cutey and sweet..... gonna melt alot of heartssss.....

Congrats again!!!!! :yamseng:

PS. Me just signed up with Henry also. Hopefully everything will turn out well. :D

So cute!!!!! Your princesses look so cutey and sweet..... gonna melt alot of heartssss.....

Congrats again!!!!! :yamseng:

PS. Me just signed up with Henry also. Hopefully everything will turn out well. :D

Thanks everybody!

Rasp, I believe your renovation will turn out well. Any doubt, query or problem can just contact Henry. He is fast in responding. Can't wait to see the result of your reno!

Edited by wakzool

Your babies are soooooooo cute!!! Congrats :dancingqueen:

Haha thanks....I believe every baby in this world are cute :D

Edited by wakzool

Your babies are so adorable.. You must be a very happy daddy.. :)

Thanks..yeah im a very very very happy daddy :D With a new house and babies, it's been a great 2009 so far...

Thanks..yeah im a very very very happy daddy :D With a new house and babies, it's been a great 2009 so far...

How are they doing at night ? will 1 wake up then anyone will wake up too ?

How are they doing at night ? will 1 wake up then anyone will wake up too ?

One will wake up earlier than the other. If one was fed, changed diapers and had gone back to sleep, the other will wake up shortly after the first has gone to sleep. Will be better if they wake up and sleep at the same time hehe.

One will wake up earlier than the other. If one was fed, changed diapers and had gone back to sleep, the other will wake up shortly after the first has gone to sleep. Will be better if they wake up and sleep at the same time hehe.

But if wake up at the same time will be super bz mah ... so I think the system yr gal follow is better . ha . jus kidding

But if wake up at the same time will be super bz mah ... so I think the system yr gal follow is better . ha . jus kidding

Wake up same time easier..i can assist my wife..they sleep together then my wife and I can also sleep together..haha..if not we'll have lesser time to sleep.

so adorable and cute babies.

I think you both would be very tired during the day with panda eyebags with the daily feed during the night

Hi Wakzool.

Congrats on the 2 beautiful angels.

Just wanted to say that your place looks really sleek and modern with all the nice furniture and colours thrown in. :)

Really priceless to come home to a place like that.