Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Haha yah I cannot find white oven..initially undecided on what colour for the kitchen...black/white..red/black...brown/white..ended up I told my wife we just go for all white..

i dun think there is any oven in white. the only color i see which is not the norm color is a yellow oven (dunno brand) at chuan heng.

you just moved in? the kitchen looks unused. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i like ur dark living rm tiles! white and shiny is so popular now but i think maintenance wise....can die! hehe

and can i know how big is ur living rm tv? 42"?

Hehe i think white and shiny is better than black and shiny, if black, dust can easily be seen. my tv is 40"

i dun think there is any oven in white. the only color i see which is not the norm color is a yellow oven (dunno brand) at chuan heng.

you just moved in? the kitchen looks unused. :P

When I took the picture, it's about a few days after moving in..now coming to 2 weeks..yeah kitchen seldom cook, cause I disallow my wifey to cook coz of her pregnancy, I let her become a tai-tai.

Hehe i think white and shiny is better than black and shiny, if black, dust can easily be seen. my tv is 40"

yups, black tiles will show dust easily than white.

When I took the picture, it's about a few days after moving in..now coming to 2 weeks..yeah kitchen seldom cook, cause I disallow my wifey to cook coz of her pregnancy, I let her become a tai-tai.

SO SHIOK! congrats wor, first-born? when is the due date?

yups, black tiles will show dust easily than white.

SO SHIOK! congrats wor, first-born? when is the due date?

Yeah first-born..due date suppose to be mid July, but i think will be June...Twins... :dancingqueen:

Yeah first-born..due date suppose to be mid July, but i think will be June...Twins... :dancingqueen:

WOW a double JOY!!!!!!! that's soon!

both you n wifey can doll up the room for your new-born babies. :D

WOW a double JOY!!!!!!! that's soon!

both you n wifey can doll up the room for your new-born babies. :D

Already one room for the babies..their cots and baby stuff are all in..just haven't done the place nicely...

Already one room for the babies..their cots and baby stuff are all in..just haven't done the place nicely...

great keep updated us with more pics, and maybe soon in june ur twins pics :D

great keep updated us with more pics, and maybe soon in june ur twins pics :D

Yeah will try to take the pics once done...another room is my study room cum gaming room, also messy but functional haha.

Haha yah I cannot find white oven..initially undecided on what colour for the kitchen...black/white..red/black...brown/white..ended up I told my wife we just go for all white..

Hihi Wakzool :) sorry came to ur blog too late.

saw this white oven in Tampines Ikea.. Brand is Elba.

hehe u can consider it next time.

nice place u have!

3567673524_211e23d0e8.jpg

nice place you have here....love the kitchen, everything white white....very nice....

looking forward to the babies' room and their pictures...so excited to see twins....getting a helper to help wifey?

Hihi Wakzool :) sorry came to ur blog too late.

saw this white oven in Tampines Ikea.. Brand is Elba.

hehe u can consider it next time.

nice place u have!

3567673524_211e23d0e8.jpg

Wah a white oven, that's cool. Dunno whether will there be a 'next time' for me to consider hehe.

nice place you have here....love the kitchen, everything white white....very nice....

looking forward to the babies' room and their pictures...so excited to see twins....getting a helper to help wifey?

Thanks...my mum and mum-in-law will help out. Both staying very near and my mum is not working so no prob in helping out.

Hi Wakzool,

Nice reno. I like your clock. Is it double-face? How much and where to get it?

Thanks.

Hello Wakzool,

Just like to check with you, how was your experience with winter intl? Me and the wife are very attracted to one of their TV consoles, but it's quite exp so want to do some checking up to prevent getting ripped off =p