Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Wow... things move fast! BTW, I read here you are getting roller blinds? can share the costing and contact. thanks

I intend to get roller blinds but haven't source for it yet.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i am also curious what is the 2 rounded stuff?? I most likely going for a combi of roller blinds and curtains.

so wakzool, they will start tiling today??

yup! dropped by earlier and was greeted by someone doing the living room tiles near the doorstep. i didn't went it to check further.

mmm good that you didn't step in. My dad insisted on going in and I kept worrying as he stepped all over the newly laid tiles. :) Think you will be able to see lots of progress on Monday! :) Rem to take photos!!

Can't wait to see how my grey tiles will look in my living room :)

Anyway, my reno is stated to be done in 2nd week of May. Usually, you wait till the reno is totally done then you bring in all your furniture or you can slowly2 bring the furniture in before completion?

if your renovation is done and you're left with some minor touch-ups you can bring your furniture in already. Don't bring in before completion cos you might risk your stuff 1) getting "stolen" 2) getting destroyed. :P

I made a check earlier and living room tiling is almost done.

1239699878220.jpg

1239700005368.jpg

The kitchen wall has been plastered. The common toilet wall tiles are also up, did not check my MBR toilet though.

1239700094822.jpg

1239700205130.jpg

Windows for the whole house are also up (minus the grilles).

1239699938358.jpg

So far so good :)

hey hey! How's the progress like?

The last time I checked (which was on last Friday), Living room tiles and skirting are done, kitchen tiles, skirting and all the bases are also done. The kitchen wall totally plastered and new rubbish chute cover installed. Both common and MBR toilets tilings are also totally done. I guess starting today they will do all the plumbing stuff?

This coming Wednesday will be meeting with Contractor do discuss further on wiring and carpentry. Also to confirm the painting colours, kitchen cabinet and MBR wardrobe laminates and also the bedrooms laminate flooring. So I guess after discussing on the wiring, I'll will purchase the necessary lightings. Already set a date (30th April) to install the aircon for all bedrooms.

So far so good.....