Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

thanks all. woke up now after sleeping like 6 hrsssss... feeling better...

housewarming most likely 8 August Sat. all who wanna come msg me to indicate interest. timing not confirmed yet though.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah liao. i am shagged lor... still roti prata... fever sure come back like tat...

u also so late never sleep.

can can. chop u first.

my guppies big liao leh. bigger la. u din feed them enough food is it?

master bedroom toilet pipe choked.

uncle sending plumber to come and take a look.

yaya. female guppy should have no colors one.

Edited by guy77

master bedroom toilet pipe choked.

uncle sending plumber to come and take a look.

yaya. female guppy should have no colors one.

gosh...hope its not too bad...

not very bad. just tat i totally cannot use the toilet at all. any water going in the pipe will result in overflowing... i suspect is the hardened cement... maybe...

yup. done as at 4-5pm when i am on the way to fO4's place. not hardened cement. the workers said it is some debris from previous owner maybe... smelly stuff. dun wanna noe. hahaha. spent some time just now washing and cleaning it just to make sure...

yup. done as at 4-5pm when i am on the way to fO4's place. not hardened cement. the workers said it is some debris from previous owner maybe... smelly stuff. dun wanna noe. hahaha. spent some time just now washing and cleaning it just to make sure...

hahaha my house also had the problem but my parents managed to do cleaned it. it's the workers la.. they anyhow throw things down.. or before the bowl was installed stuff go into the pipe.. :P

Nice meeting you yesterday!!

maybe la. but which contractor dun do this wor. uncle is prompt to rectify the problem and tat's what i like la. he knows this thing cannot wait... hahaha...

anyway,nice meeting you and most sooners. at least can put a name to the nick we saw on the forum...

maybe la. but which contractor dun do this wor. uncle is prompt to rectify the problem and tat's what i like la. he knows this thing cannot wait... hahaha...

anyway,nice meeting you and most sooners. at least can put a name to the nick we saw on the forum...

yuppers... my other friends also had this problem la. it's very common for workers to do it. Anyway no one knows who was the one who threw so they also dun care. :)

haha yes it's nice to be able to put a face/name to the nick we see here...

:)

ok. the next housewarming will be at my place. confirmed on 8 aug 2009 saturday 5 -8 pm. confirm your attendance by pm-ing me. keke. great to get together with sooners...