Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

rondy: bargaining is a skill to learn. haha. :rolleyes:

booy: congrats. think ah wei is good. he also provide me with some suggestions and i must say he thinks well. now is to see the product. :D

rondy: bargaining is a skill to learn. haha. :rolleyes:

booy: congrats. think ah wei is good. he also provide me with some suggestions and i must say he thinks well. now is to see the product. :D

Hopefully.. Since all of you are praising on his carpentry.. Smartie will be meeting him tomorrow if nothing goes wrong..

booy: u have not gotten the laminates catalogue right?

I got 1 lamitek catalogue from Jason.. After some pestering, I got another 2, EDL and Meiko.. Then I loaned Seng Lee from Ivy.. So I had four... Lamitek and Seng Lee are the better ones I think.. :D

wow. so many catalogues. i only got one... ;)

however, me more or less settled on the laminates.

I'm greedy lah.. I love choices.. Good that you settle liao.. Most of the laminates are nice, just that it matches with what you want or not..

rondy: huh? luckily i gave u extras!!! :o

booy: ya lor. choosing things can be a headache. give me more and i think i will have a bigger headache :P

heard that the electricians are over the new house. now going over to take a look since i am on half day today!!! so excited since work is starting again after 2 days of no work :D

the parquet flooring and skirting are up. 1 day and the guy completed it. impressed.

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

they came like these yesterday.

went ikea yesterday

wanted something like this and told ah wei. he said i go and buy the things and he will install

DSC00390.jpg

as for the tv console and cd rack in my room, he told me wait until my furniture in, then see got space then make. if not make liao, later too cramped.

DSC00392.jpg

i bought the portable dish rack ikea is selling. dun think i wan the dish rack installed.

i wan something like a rod where i can hang some things. saw in ikea. quite useful